Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
You need to learn your own language it seems. Either works :derp

Saying someone is strong but not smart is cocky? :blink
Lift a couch? Not a large or too long one for very long since the size is awkward.

That's not judgmental, that's being observant :gwah
No, you need to learn more. :teach

Yes, because you still admitted to be strong. :hmph
Can you lift a llama? :zomg

:notsure
This shows that I am more observant than you. :mono
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yes, because you still admitted to be strong. :hmph
Can you lift a llama? :zomg

:notsure
This shows that I am more observant than you. :mono
Well I am. Physical strength usually isn't a matter of opinion :o

Can I lift a llama? How much do they usually weigh?..............wait....what kind of question is that you perv?! :yelling


What shows that you're more observant than me?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Well I am. Physical strength usually isn't a matter of opinion :o
It's funny to see you falling every time I tease you. :hee

Can I lift a llama? How much do they usually weigh?..............wait....what kind of question is that you perv?! :yelling
Idk, 500 kilos? You durty mind, I'm a saint! :hmph


What shows that you're more observant than me?
Because you said that when you judge me you're being observant, so if I'm so judmental, actually I'm very observant. :mono
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I kinda struggle lifting patients that weigh a bit over 200 pounds which is over 99 kilo's i think.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I kinda struggle lifting patients that weigh a bit over 200 pounds which is over 99 kilo's i think.
Are you a doctor? :notsure
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You don't need to die to feel pain.
But you just said you were going to try to kill me...

It's funny to see you falling every time I tease you. :hee
You have room to talk :p

Idk, 500 kilos? You durty mind, I'm a saint! :hmph
That's way high. It says 250-400 lbs (100-200 kgs) online. I can lift that on the lower end sure. But at the higher end I might but not for long :XD

Because you said that when you judge me you're being observant, so if I'm so judmental, actually I'm very observant. :mono
Yeah but we don't live under the same rules :hee
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
well patients wise - people wise its not so easy. I speak from exp. Heavy is heavy - especialyl when you have to carry someone down a flight of stairs
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
But you just said you were going to try to kill me...
I can change my mind, ok? :noworry

You have room to talk :p
Same to you. :heh

That's way high. It says 250-400 lbs (100-200 kgs) online. I can lift that on the lower end sure. But at the higher end I might but not for long :XD
You can be an athlete and go to the Olympic Games! :nuts


Yeah but we don't live under the same rules :hee
Course we do! Same world, same rules. :cheez
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
No - wished though i have some doctors in the family... I'm working as an emt, ambulance work.
Cooool!!! You must feel a lot of adrenaline, and feel like the king of the road in an ambulance! Don't you? :nuts
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
acquiesced :3c
You really mean - made to be submissive or to the act of submission. :3c
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That definition implies unintended things :heh

No it doesn't imply unintended anything since everything was written that way because it was intended. :hurr
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Ahah...so you acquiesced :3
No, I just gave up for a moment. :noworry


There's plenty of athletic/strong people who aren't in the Olympics :XD
But you could. u.u


We do? I thought you live in a world were you're a llama and your dog might sing? :derp
Is the same world, the same world that a bear dance and cook. :hee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top