- Joined
- Jun 5, 2009
- Messages
- 5,080
- Reaction score
- 2,366
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women
.
Pizza sounds nice
.
What crossed out sentence?

Thats cool. Yea you need to be professional but also friendly. I wouldn't call that being unprofessional but that you are lose and enjoy your job and the customer's presence and they in tern are appreciative of that. Being friendly in your work environment can go a long wayI work at a convenience store. I'm tight with most of the customers, mostly due to my dad. Being professional and unprofessional does work after all. o.o
Obviously, pizza. Isn't it established I love pizza?I mean, it's why I even proposed to Sarii in the first place.
you did not see the crossed out sentence.![]()
.Pizza sounds nice
.What crossed out sentence?


.
.......

.

