High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

I work at a convenience store. I'm tight with most of the customers, mostly due to my dad. Being professional and unprofessional does work after all. o.o

Obviously, pizza. Isn't it established I love pizza? I mean, it's why I even proposed to Sarii in the first place.


you did not see the crossed out sentence. :cookiestare
Thats cool. Yea you need to be professional but also friendly. I wouldn't call that being unprofessional but that you are lose and enjoy your job and the customer's presence and they in tern are appreciative of that. Being friendly in your work environment can go a long way :cookiehand.

Pizza sounds nice :drool.

What crossed out sentence? :thumbs :zomg
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

I don't enjoy my job, mostly. A lot of customers are assholes and annoying and selfish and cheap and stupid, heavy stress on stupid. Because of them, my patience has built up. With some customers though, we're friends and I'm a lot more like myself, so it's all giggles and smiles for us all. I am pretty friendly though, and that's made me think whether karma does exist or not as customers have been honest and gave me the right change back and etc.

Boss got me sandwich instead when he visited another store. <_< Hopefully tomorrow, I go to the mall and there I get pizza. D:

:zomg <3
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

I don't enjoy my job, mostly. A lot of customers are assholes and annoying and selfish and cheap and stupid, heavy stress on stupid. Because of them, my patience has built up. With some customers though, we're friends and I'm a lot more like myself, so it's all giggles and smiles for us all. I am pretty friendly though, and that's made me think whether karma does exist or not as customers have been honest and gave me the right change back and etc.

Boss got me sandwich instead when he visited another store. <_< Hopefully tomorrow, I go to the mall and there I get pizza. D:

:zomg <3
You must get that pizza! :shakefist

Well I guess you need to get through the bad sometimes to experience the good. Some people really can be annoying, but because you stick it out, I guess you've also got to get along with the more..."smart" people :XD.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Nah, I just wanna stab everyone nowadays cuz of the bad customers. <_<
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Nah, I just wanna stab everyone nowadays cuz of the bad customers. <_<
So even the good customers you get along with you wish you could stab :oh.......
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Somewhat, though not much. They're still human and thus, annoy me. D:
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Somewhat, though not much. They're still human and thus, annoy me. D:
Don't you mean to say that they are still human so you should respect their life and not stab them? :pwnge
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

No, not at all. I mean the opposite of what you said.

Bastards like that aren't humans, they're lower than humans. :notrust
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

No, not at all. I mean the opposite of what you said.

Bastards like that aren't humans, they're lower than humans. :notrust
I didn't realize that ones actions of assholeness can change their genetic makeup :3c.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Now you do. Plus it's a service to humanity since these guys might drive rudely and thus create bad situations that could kill people.


CIRCLE JERK D:
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Should I even ask about the title of your thread? :3
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

I think 3c suggested it. Maybe Koen.


 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Should I even ask about the title of your thread? :3
I think Buggy (?) or someone from FF suggested that as a reward for being the last poster in the previous thread.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Evil3ye did. :cookiehand


Are you done with finals?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Oh, kk.

Nope. It either started or will start, but I'm guessing it started for some classes. You have finals?
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

You gonna stick with this thread title for posterity? :cookiestare
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

It makes him feel like he's on the market.


lol.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

You gonna stick with this thread title for posterity? :cookiestare
Can you come up with something good, then?
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Can you come up with something good, then?
Twenty-year old male prostitute looking for some quick money :ohaielmo

I find this one to be more realistic :hurr
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

I think 3c suggested it. Maybe Koen.
Hey! We are gentlemen, we would never suggest such a title. Although E is a gentleman too so *shrugs* :pwnge

I wanted something more derpified.

Hey Mil. Bye Mil.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top