- Joined
- Aug 28, 2016
- Messages
- 777
- Reaction score
- 1,255
- Age
- 31
- Country
-
>Flame nail Lucy
Possible foreshadowing?
Possible foreshadowing?
It's because it's July 2nd. 72 in Japanese is pronounced "Nana ju-ni", and the middle "na-ju" part sounds like Natsu. So the Japanese fans just decided that July 2nd was going to be Natsu's day. Hiro must have caught wind of it and drew some pictures for it. Kind of hard to explain, so click on Hiro's hashtag to see what I mean. It's the part that looks like #ナツの日 (or just click this)It's written "Natsu Day". It probably also refers to the season, which is starting soon (anime and irl season). I do envy the MCs. Why do Mira/Laxus/Ultear/DiMaria never get any graffiti as many as the MCs do
I want ice cream too![]()
I think he drew Mira and laxus lately, no?It's written "Natsu Day". It probably also refers to the season, which is starting soon (anime and irl season). I do envy the MCs. Why do Mira/Laxus/Ultear/DiMaria never get any graffiti as many as the MCs do
I want ice cream too![]()
:
I think he drew Mira and laxus lately, no?
the rest I agree. the floor is drawing characters outside FT guild:
![]()
New Star Dress?>Flame nail Lucy
Possible foreshadowing?
That's like the chapter cover where Lucy had those flame pattern curtains in her bedroom.
My question then was "Lucy, why did you let Natsu do your interior decorating???"
Now my question is "Why did you let Natsu paint your nails?"
I kinda thought with the bookshelf that they were Lucy's. With the weights/cans, it could be Natsu's. But in the anime he did bring weights to Lucy's house, including a pink set for her.It actually looks like Lucy is at Natsu's room for this one. There's empty soda cans on the shelves, weights on the bed, and a jacket. The fire curtains kind of gives it away whose room it is. The text suggests this is Lucy about to "become an adult", so I think we all know where Hiro is going with this.![]()

Those are some quality nails. After this arc he should do manicures for a livingThat's like the chapter cover where Lucy had those flame pattern curtains in her bedroom.
My question then was "Lucy, why did you let Natsu do your interior decorating???"
Now my question is "Why did you let Natsu paint your nails?"

Ok, This is Weird
Wendy's seiyuu and Jackal's seiyuu are married. See Doughboy's post in Anime threadOk, This is Weird
A new ship +.+
I thought you were @Globear for a sec xDA new ship +.+
So does this mean Wendy will bring him back to life? ^_^
(Cuz when Bisca and Alzack's seiyuu got married in real life, Mashima had them marry and have a daughter)