Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,422
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
It's written "Natsu Day". It probably also refers to the season, which is starting soon (anime and irl season). I do envy the MCs. Why do Mira/Laxus/Ultear/DiMaria never get any graffiti as many as the MCs do :emocat

I want ice cream too :wtf
It's because it's July 2nd. 72 in Japanese is pronounced "Nana ju-ni", and the middle "na-ju" part sounds like Natsu. So the Japanese fans just decided that July 2nd was going to be Natsu's day. Hiro must have caught wind of it and drew some pictures for it. Kind of hard to explain, so click on Hiro's hashtag to see what I mean. It's the part that looks like #ナツの日 (or just click this)

Basically 72 is Natsu's number.
 
Last edited:

Xaos sama

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2016
Messages
147
Reaction score
440
Country
Casterly Rock
It's written "Natsu Day". It probably also refers to the season, which is starting soon (anime and irl season). I do envy the MCs. Why do Mira/Laxus/Ultear/DiMaria never get any graffiti as many as the MCs do :emocat

I want ice cream too :wtf
I think he drew Mira and laxus lately, no?

the rest I agree. the floor is drawing characters outside FT guild :teehee:
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I think he drew Mira and laxus lately, no?

the rest I agree. the floor is drawing characters outside FT guild :teehee:
I want more. Big size, HD, colorful ones.

Especially DiMaria! Just compare her to @Brandish. Tch. I am butthurt. Look how much Mashima-sensei loves Brandish.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
That's like the chapter cover where Lucy had those flame pattern curtains in her bedroom.

My question then was "Lucy, why did you let Natsu do your interior decorating???"

Now my question is "Why did you let Natsu paint your nails?"
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,422
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
That's like the chapter cover where Lucy had those flame pattern curtains in her bedroom.

My question then was "Lucy, why did you let Natsu do your interior decorating???"

Now my question is "Why did you let Natsu paint your nails?"
It actually looks like Lucy is at Natsu's room for this one. There's empty soda cans on the shelves, weights on the bed, and a jacket. The fire curtains kind of gives it away whose room it is. The text suggests this is Lucy about to "become an adult", so I think we all know where Hiro is going with this.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
It actually looks like Lucy is at Natsu's room for this one. There's empty soda cans on the shelves, weights on the bed, and a jacket. The fire curtains kind of gives it away whose room it is. The text suggests this is Lucy about to "become an adult", so I think we all know where Hiro is going with this.
I kinda thought with the bookshelf that they were Lucy's. With the weights/cans, it could be Natsu's. But in the anime he did bring weights to Lucy's house, including a pink set for her.

Or they could be living together
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
いつもネームやる時間なのに、ヒマすぎて落書きしかしてない。 ちなみに最終話の原稿はまだ終わってないので担当には内緒にしてください。

@Linali translate please
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
"Everytime I create a storyboard, I have so much free time I draw only scribbles. Btw, manuscript for last chapter isn't finished yet, so please keep it a secret."

I thought, that Mashima posts a lot of scribbles on his Tweeter lately, now I know why ;)
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
That's like the chapter cover where Lucy had those flame pattern curtains in her bedroom.

My question then was "Lucy, why did you let Natsu do your interior decorating???"

Now my question is "Why did you let Natsu paint your nails?"
Those are some quality nails. After this arc he should do manicures for a living :D
 

Lord Ainz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,226
Reaction score
2,182
Age
37
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Dammit Mashima. Teasing the placement of Natsu's arm behind Lucy like that! His hand could be on her back or on her shoulder. YOU EVIL TEASE.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States

My exact thoughts, I love this promotional picture
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Fairy tail Mc's summer edition.

I love the summer season the most. If i had a daughter, I will definitely name her "Summer"

Natsu means summer too. I love these links fellows.

Speaking of names, Summer is good female name but Natsu is better as a fictional male name more, I don't think it would work that well in real life.
 
Last edited:

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
A new ship +.+

So does this mean Wendy will bring him back to life? ^_^

(Cuz when Bisca and Alzack's seiyuu got married in real life, Mashima had them marry and have a daughter)
 
Last edited:

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A new ship +.+

So does this mean Wendy will bring him back to life? ^_^

(Cuz when Bisca and Alzack's seiyuu got married in real life, Mashima had them marry and have a daughter)
I thought you were @Globear for a sec xD

I think Mashima is just celebrating their wedding but it's Mashima he can do anything he wants xD
 
Top