Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Aya-chan seems to wear this costume lutey with Broadway and bullets. I tried putting on the costumes I told you, but I was too overlooked and original.

Translated from Japanese by Microsoft


She wears Lucy in this costume with a bullet on Broadway. I tried to dress the costume, but it was too remembrance original.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Aya-chan seems to wear this costume lutey with Broadway and bullets. I tried putting on the costumes I told you, but I was too overlooked and original.

Translated from Japanese by Microsoft


She wears Lucy in this costume with a bullet on Broadway. I tried to dress the costume, but it was too remembrance original.
I don't think I would like to see Hiro in that :D
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
@Cat Sidhe26 i meant you may have to wait for August maximum for any new announcement.
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,418
Reaction score
3,480
Age
34
Country
France
She was really dressed like that, on stage XD
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
looks amazing, now I wanted to see him draw Lucy like that.
I know right. I won't just want to see Mashima draw Lucy like that I would like to Mashima draw Erza and Mira like that.
 

azhasnts

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2018
Messages
267
Reaction score
383
Country
Fairy Tail
I know right. I won't just want to see Mashima draw Lucy like that I would like to Mashima draw Erza and Mira like that.
Yeah, I wanted to see him draw the other characters like that
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
well looks like mashima art style has token a boast in quality.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I want that to be mashima primary art style.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I don't like Lucy's voice actor, she always make me wants to vomit. I don't know why Mashima is very attached to her. If anything she is a disgrace to Lucy.


That art style is just amazing i truly love it. Hope we see all characters drawn in that way but I guess I takes so much time.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Comparison for this picture vs last year’s similar



I don't like Lucy's voice actor, she always make me wants to vomit. I don't know why Mashima is very attached to her. If anything she is a disgrace to Lucy.


That art style is just amazing i truly love it. Hope we see all characters drawn in that way but I guess I takes so much time.
He does seem to really like her. They always seem to be hanging out together. If I was his wife, definetly worry..... especially with what he puts in his manga.......
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
I don't like Lucy's voice actor, she always make me wants to vomit. I don't know why Mashima is very attached to her. If anything she is a disgrace to Lucy.


That art style is just amazing i truly love it. Hope we see all characters drawn in that way but I guess I takes so much time.
I will say, i can understand it. Dub!Lucy actress has a su
Comparison for this picture vs last year’s similar





He does seem to really like her. They always seem to be hanging out together. If I was his wife, definetly worry..... especially with what he puts in his manga.......
My thought exactly when I saw how munc they were hanging out so munch....
 
Top