Max to max August.So how long til we get any kind of announcements because I'm tried of waiting.
Max to max August.So how long til we get any kind of announcements because I'm tried of waiting.
I don't think I would like to see Hiro in thatAya-chan seems to wear this costume lutey with Broadway and bullets. I tried putting on the costumes I told you, but I was too overlooked and original.
Translated from Japanese by Microsoft
She wears Lucy in this costume with a bullet on Broadway. I tried to dress the costume, but it was too remembrance original.

Yeah I don’t want to think about that.I don't think I would like to see Hiro in that![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm not sure what you mean.Max to max August.
So what about the minimum wait for announcements?@Cat Sidhe26 i meant you may have to wait for August maximum for any new announcement.
Even tomorrow.So what about the minimum wait for announcements?
Aya-chan really does look good in that outfit and the only thing that's missing is the cat tail unless it's hiding behind her back.I just saw this now
![]()
Juvia looks more beautiful draw like this.
looks amazing, now I wanted to see him draw Lucy like that.
I know right. I won't just want to see Mashima draw Lucy like that I would like to Mashima draw Erza and Mira like that.looks amazing, now I wanted to see him draw Lucy like that.
Yeah, I wanted to see him draw the other characters like thatI know right. I won't just want to see Mashima draw Lucy like that I would like to Mashima draw Erza and Mira like that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He does seem to really like her. They always seem to be hanging out together. If I was his wife, definetly worry..... especially with what he puts in his manga.......I don't like Lucy's voice actor, she always make me wants to vomit. I don't know why Mashima is very attached to her. If anything she is a disgrace to Lucy.
That art style is just amazing i truly love it. Hope we see all characters drawn in that way but I guess I takes so much time.
I will say, i can understand it. Dub!Lucy actress has a suI don't like Lucy's voice actor, she always make me wants to vomit. I don't know why Mashima is very attached to her. If anything she is a disgrace to Lucy.
That art style is just amazing i truly love it. Hope we see all characters drawn in that way but I guess I takes so much time.
My thought exactly when I saw how munc they were hanging out so munch....Comparison for this picture vs last year’s similar
![]()
He does seem to really like her. They always seem to be hanging out together. If I was his wife, definetly worry..... especially with what he puts in his manga.......
He did draw this of Erza before.I know right. I won't just want to see Mashima draw Lucy like that I would like to Mashima draw Erza and Mira like that.