Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He would make a great offense player :D Lucy cheerleader? I think she would be a clumsy one.
 

Laboon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2017
Messages
406
Reaction score
1,419
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fairy Tail
Anyone can translate this FT Info? Appeared in the Edens Zero chapter :spaz
It has even dates :spaz
I think its about the Anime, we can see "TV FINAL" :spaz
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Anyone can translate this FT Info? Appeared in the Edens Zero chapter :spaz
It has even dates :spaz
I think its about the Anime, we can see "TV FINAL" :spaz
I don’t think it’s about the anime but it’s seems to be about the sequel and when the sequel starts which looks like the sequel will start in issue 34 of Weekly Shonen Magazine on the 25th of this month. Since the anime starts sometime in October while the date mentioned is a July 25th not October.
 

Laboon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2017
Messages
406
Reaction score
1,419
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fairy Tail
I don’t think it’s about the anime but it’s seems to be about the sequel and when the sequel starts which looks like the sequel will start in issue 34 of Weekly Shonen Magazine on the 25th of this month. Since the anime starts sometime in October while the date mentioned is a July 25th not October.
I tried translating with Google Translator. And you are right.
They talk about the defeat of Acnology and Zeref, the 100 Year Mission. And about the Spin-off that will probably be released on the 25th of that month in the weekly magazine.
Below its about the anime, but no specific date, but seems to say something about the Staff.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I tried translating with Google Translator. And you are right.
They talk about the defeat of Acnology and Zeref, the 100 Year Mission.
Well I guess this confirms that sequel will be about the 100 Year Quest but the question is what will Laxus’s role be during the 100 Year Quest I mean Gildarts I can understand but Laxus I don’t
 
Last edited:

natsu x777

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2016
Messages
1,021
Reaction score
2,506
Age
31
Country
Colombia
It would be great if they told us what happened in the mission of 100 years that could not finish and if the Natsu Team will have to go through Mount Zonia I think that's what it was called, I did not expect it so fast, but hopefully encourage this sequel so that the anime closes the story definitively
 

Star Frost

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
2,380
Reaction score
4,638
Country
United States
This is amazing news. We may get to see what may occur during the 100 year quest, possibly see Lucy getting Aquarius key, we may get to see side characters like Mira, Juvia, Cana, Gajeel, Laxus, etc. in action to whatever may occur as the creator’s faves (Plotsu and Plotza) are away. If it’s happening on 7/25, may you please hurry and get here!
 

Star Frost

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
2,380
Reaction score
4,638
Country
United States
Well it’s obvious that Laxus will appear in the sequel because he was on the drawing with Natsu and Gildarts though the only other character until Team Natsu gets back to the guild I see appearing in the sequel besides Laxus, Gildarts, and Team Natsu is Juvia because of obvious reasons. Also I Lucy will most likely find Aquarius’s Key during the 100 Year Quest so you shouldn’t worry about it.
You know what I would also like, another S-class trial. I mean the fact Team Natsu are able to do the 100 year quest, does that make them so or something?
 

Angiecakes1990

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
824
Reaction score
430
Age
36
Country
Australia
so we are getting the 100 year quest xD
 

Angiecakes1990

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
824
Reaction score
430
Age
36
Country
Australia
Yep. Some new events will happen during so and at the guild
sweet but maybe praying Hiro will put it in the anime series xD after well the final arc is done
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
You know what I would also like, another S-class trial. I mean the fact Team Natsu are able to do the 100 year quest, does that make them so or something?
Team Natsu is only able to do the 100 Year Quest because Erza is with them and that Natsu got Makarov permission to go on the Quest.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yep. Some new events will happen during so and at the guild
I wonder how there going to do that I mean are there going to be two arcs in the sequel or will be find what happened at the guild when Team Natsu gets back to the guild.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
sweet but maybe praying Hiro will put it in the anime series xD after well the final arc is done
I hope so but that would mean the sequel will end up being very short like about 20 - 30 chapters.
 
Last edited:

Angiecakes1990

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
824
Reaction score
430
Age
36
Country
Australia
I hope so but that would mean the sequel will end up being very short like about 20 - 30 chapters.
​

well depends :amuse maybe he'll pull what Naruto's creator did
 

Angiecakes1990

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
824
Reaction score
430
Age
36
Country
Australia
From Mashima did say there would be filler in the anime but he didn’t mean that those would be filler episodes at the end of the anime but as a way to resolve certain plot points. Also as much as you want the sequel to include more then the 100 Year Quest I don’t think the 100 Year Quest is going to be very long.
probably but who knows
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yep. Some new events will happen during so and at the guild
Well whatever’s going to happen at the guild I’m going to guess that maybe a character dies as a parallel to Lisanna’s death.
 

Vizard

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
5,249
Reaction score
22,087
Country
Genosha
 

Unforgettable

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2015
Messages
398
Reaction score
759
Age
36
Country
Abu Dhabi
FAIRY TAIL It is a sequel, but it will start on July 25 at magazine pocket. Thankfully the first episode will also be published in the Weekly Shonen Magazine Journal! Again this name list is bad pressure ...!
But it is also a fact that I am excited!
It was burning! ! !
 
Top