He would make a great offense player--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lucy cheerleader? I think she would be a clumsy one.He would make a great offense player--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lucy cheerleader? I think she would be a clumsy one.

I don’t think it’s about the anime but it’s seems to be about the sequel and when the sequel starts which looks like the sequel will start in issue 34 of Weekly Shonen Magazine on the 25th of this month. Since the anime starts sometime in October while the date mentioned is a July 25th not October.Anyone can translate this FT Info? Appeared in the Edens Zero chapter
It has even dates
I think its about the Anime, we can see "TV FINAL"![]()
![]()
I tried translating with Google Translator. And you are right.I don’t think it’s about the anime but it’s seems to be about the sequel and when the sequel starts which looks like the sequel will start in issue 34 of Weekly Shonen Magazine on the 25th of this month. Since the anime starts sometime in October while the date mentioned is a July 25th not October.
Well I guess this confirms that sequel will be about the 100 Year Quest but the question is what will Laxus’s role be during the 100 Year Quest I mean Gildarts I can understand but Laxus I don’tI tried translating with Google Translator. And you are right.
They talk about the defeat of Acnology and Zeref, the 100 Year Mission.
Anyone can translate this FT Info? Appeared in the Edens Zero chapter
It has even dates
I think its about the Anime, we can see "TV FINAL"![]()
![]()
It would be great if they told us what happened in the mission of 100 years that could not finish and if the Natsu Team will have to go through Mount Zonia I think that's what it was called, I did not expect it so fast, but hopefully encourage this sequel so that the anime closes the story definitively
You know what I would also like, another S-class trial. I mean the fact Team Natsu are able to do the 100 year quest, does that make them so or something?Well it’s obvious that Laxus will appear in the sequel because he was on the drawing with Natsu and Gildarts though the only other character until Team Natsu gets back to the guild I see appearing in the sequel besides Laxus, Gildarts, and Team Natsu is Juvia because of obvious reasons. Also I Lucy will most likely find Aquarius’s Key during the 100 Year Quest so you shouldn’t worry about it.
Yep. Some new events will happen during so and at the guildso we are getting the 100 year quest xD
sweet but maybe praying Hiro will put it in the anime series xD after well the final arc is doneYep. Some new events will happen during so and at the guild
Team Natsu is only able to do the 100 Year Quest because Erza is with them and that Natsu got Makarov permission to go on the Quest.You know what I would also like, another S-class trial. I mean the fact Team Natsu are able to do the 100 year quest, does that make them so or something?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wonder how there going to do that I mean are there going to be two arcs in the sequel or will be find what happened at the guild when Team Natsu gets back to the guild.Yep. Some new events will happen during so and at the guild
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I hope so but that would mean the sequel will end up being very short like about 20 - 30 chapters.sweet but maybe praying Hiro will put it in the anime series xD after well the final arc is done
I hope so but that would mean the sequel will end up being very short like about 20 - 30 chapters.
maybe he'll pull what Naruto's creator did
I don’t know what you mean.well dependsmaybe he'll pull what Naruto's creator did
I don’t know what you mean.
probably but who knowsFrom Mashima did say there would be filler in the anime but he didn’t mean that those would be filler episodes at the end of the anime but as a way to resolve certain plot points. Also as much as you want the sequel to include more then the 100 Year Quest I don’t think the 100 Year Quest is going to be very long.
Well whatever’s going to happen at the guild I’m going to guess that maybe a character dies as a parallel to Lisanna’s death.Yep. Some new events will happen during so and at the guild
FAIRY TAIL It is a sequel, but it will start on July 25 at magazine pocket. Thankfully the first episode will also be published in the Weekly Shonen Magazine Journal! Again this name list is bad pressure ...!