- Joined
- Feb 4, 2012
- Messages
- 188
- Reaction score
- 243
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I don't think we'll see kite any time soon.
I'm positive that the York Shin arc will not start before episode 40I agree.Remember they said anime will be darker for York Shin arc? They certainly don't want to show Kurapika in the mansion with actual settings.So it should be:
38:66+69.
39(Start of York Shin arc and new design for the anime):67+68.
40:70+71.
OMG. THIS.
But I thought the recaps were because of the holidays? Oh wait. Then again, they could have just not shown an episode at all instead of airing a recap.I'm positive that the York Shin arc will not start before episode 40
1-13 (they even included the pillow fight + recap, just so they can start the new season on episode 14)
14-26 (adding a canary background scene + recap so that they can start the new season after episode 26)
27-39
It looks like they dont have enough chapters to cover up the last two episodes. and by the looks of it, it looks like they are even cutting some pages that have to do with kite.
So it could either be a recap (unlikely) or an epic, semi filler, flashback

LOL! You made my spill my drink xDAnd I like how Madhouse shows Mito nagging, but not in an annoying way. Mito is the best freakin' mom ever. She never forgets to do the laundry.
(...) Do you guys ever skip those when you watch HxH?
Nope.There is still the open plot on how Gon got Ging's license. So unless they completely change it Kite is still the one who gave it to him.
Surely they won't..Knowing Kite since he was a kid makes everything Gon goes through during the Chimera Ant arc that much more powerful. If they change it to where he meets Kite for the first time to after Greed Island, I can't see it having as much of an effect. He's there for a few episodes... then bam.
I have to say I don't really care for Ging's character design... his face is rather weird. Too narrow/long or something. Think the old anime might have actually been closer o-o
Departure 1:Still trying to figure out the difference between the Departure 1 and departure 2 when it comes to the lyrics.
I actually do this too, even though I read the manga. It makes no sense at all, and yet I still do it.I just watched it. It's incredible that even if I freaking know what will happen, I don't enter here until I see it to avoid spoilers. It has no sense.![]()

Yeah, noticed that as well =3Episode 38 : Chapter 66 + 69 ? A cassette tape and Green Island. No filler/Kaito.
![]()
I'm not sure if anyone saw my post eariler, but concerning kite, and quting myself*which I don't like doing but I REALLY wnat a response here*...
Lets be honest here, aside from the begining of the manga what does kite acctually do before the Chimera ant arc? show up in a flash back or two? thats it. yet why is it we cared about what happened to him and gon in the arc? because he knew gon. Now If gon just met kite, that'd be totally f***ed up, but if we get the flashback then we'll still know what kite means to gon and even better yet its fresh in everyone's minds. The only thing I have a issue with now about this ordeal is the lack of Konsince that does intertwine with Kite, but oh well, we'll see what happens. The way I see it, the only way they can screw this up is by having Gon JUST meet Kite then and not having known him
I think something like that could happen.
I sure hope you're right. Otherwise... they will have to shoe-horn it in in the middle of the York Shin arc in some sort of "special episode". Not introducing him prior to GI's ending is TOTALLY unacceptable, though.The way I see it, it's all fuss about nothing. There is no way Madhouse will have Gon and Kil leave Whale Island without a goodbye. In the manga they just suddenly are gone, no bye bye Mito-san, nothing. I honestly believe they will add that goodbye episode in, just like they added the filler goodbye scene to heavens arena with Wing and Zushi. I'm betting that we will see Kite in a farewell to Whale Island episode which will be episode 39. It'd be the perfect way to end this cour and it will add so much more weight to Gon once again leaving to find Ging. Also the fact that he is leaving to look for Greed Island is also a good reason to have Kite flashback here as Kite is heavily involved with the conclusion of Greed Island arc. It makes sense dont you think? Just hold onto your pants guys, and keep your eyes on episode 39. That will be the episode I'm most interested in as it is the end of the cour.
Yeah, since the start of Heavens Arena, there is a pic like this at the end of each episode.One last note: Since this is the first non-Horrible Subs episode that I watch, I noticed this still here after the end of the episode. Does anyone knows or have other stills from previous episodes?
![]()
Based on this, I think they'll skip Kurapika's return from chapter 67 & 68 and focus on Gon and Killua with Greed Island from chapter 69.Episode 38 : Chapter 66 + 69 ? A cassette tape and Green Island. No filler/Kaito.
![]()