- Joined
- Mar 19, 2007
- Messages
- 4,697
- Reaction score
- 421
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Introduction Thread
A great big hello to noirz and keisa.
Welcome to the great Mangahelpers.
I hope you guys have fun and please enjoy yourselves. It nice to meet you too.
A great big hello to noirz and keisa.

Welcome to the great Mangahelpers.
I hope you guys have fun and please enjoy yourselves. It nice to meet you too.







] I am also officially a big fan of Clamp. Currently, my favourite manga is Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, and XXXholic, Fruit Baskets, and Twinkle Stars. Hmm.. there is nothing else I could think of to say but overall, it's nice to meet you all and I look forward to engage in discussion with all of you
anti heroes and villains tend to be my favorite characters in 



