Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

A great big hello to noirz and keisa. :XD

Welcome to the great Mangahelpers. :confetti

I hope you guys have fun and please enjoy yourselves. It nice to meet you too. :hug
 

sasuke-chan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 13, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

Heyy ^^ I'm new and thought I'd post here. Someone suggested I should join here so I did~ :D
 

Mookie

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 23, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey guys, I've been lurking around here for like, ever. Couldn't bring myself to post anything until some titles hype me up insanely so I feel compelled to discuss them now.

Good to meet you all! :)
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to all you new people who have recently joined the site! i apologize for not posting early but school has been quite busy for me :sweat

i hope that you all have a great time on this site. if you have any question or concerns, please feel free to pm a mod!
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

A great big hello to sasuke-chan and Mookie. :glomp

Welcome to the best forum on the internet, Mangahelpers. :occa:confetti

Please by all means enjoy yourselves while you guys have fun here. :gorgy

It nice to meet you too. :hug
 

Maruko

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

I came across this site while looking for someplace where I could try my hand at translating from Japanese to English. I liked what I saw so I joined and here I am. :)
 

VulcanParrot

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi I'm new. I used to be into anime and manga back in high school and I'm only just starting to get back into it now. It's nice to see one of my countrymen in the first page I posted on.
 
Last edited:

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Maruko and VulcanParrot and welcome to the great Mangahelpers. :occa

Please enjoy yourselves and have fun. It nice to meet you too. :hug
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey to all the new members here at MH, especially all the ones from Australia!!! Great to see more you around here, be sure to have fun here!!! If you have a problem, don't hesitate to PM one of the friendly mods.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

Hai from Sweden! Came across MH when i was looking for a international manga forum with "teh love" and i liked what i saw basically. Feels like a warm and welcoming forum :)
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello from the Bahamas. :)

Welcome to the great Mangahelpers, Blai. :occa

It nice to meet you and please have fun here. :hug
 

Sakura4ever

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello everyone!! I'm new here! I just found this awesome site on the net a while ago and I was so urging to join and so, here I am:). I am not very good at introducing myself to others however, I will try my best here.
My name is Rachelle, I'm Asian, and from Australia. I enjoy reading manga in general [ I'm a manga geek obviously:p] I am also officially a big fan of Clamp. Currently, my favourite manga is Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, and XXXholic, Fruit Baskets, and Twinkle Stars. Hmm.. there is nothing else I could think of to say but overall, it's nice to meet you all and I look forward to engage in discussion with all of you:D
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

Haai! I'm abit jealous of you, living in Australia! It's such a beautiful country!!! :)
 

3dshocker

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello all,

3D here, so the saiyaman forums are down and I was forum hopping and came across this one which seems lively.

so about myself...letzc...i'ma computer engineering student from canada~

I'm a huge fan of anime, mangas, and building robots.


I'm not the nicest guy in the world...I look forward to shaking things up around here.

on a brighter note I do like the wide array of smilies available here~
:sandspin anti heroes and villains tend to be my favorite characters in :o
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Sakura4ever and 3dshocker. Welcome to the great Mangahelpers. :occa

Please by all means enjoy yourselves and have fun. It nice to meet you too. :hug
 

3dshocker

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Introduction Thread

...I hate happy nice friendly people :laser

but thx for the greeting i guess...
 

admirenkiwi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2006
Messages
463
Reaction score
5
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

LOL wow i never even saw this thread :p
im old, and new but mostly an old member but i dont wanna give an introduction.
so, welcome, to all you new MH members :whoo

@3dshocker: well, there are many friendly ppl here.
but theres also MH's not loving attitude ppl who like to use that same smiley of yours :jk
but they all still cool :amuse
 
Last edited:

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi~:) Just registrered today, and figured it wouldn't kill me to introduce myself.:p

Dont have much to say though,..So,let's get along!:D
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

/wave... Ohaaaai! Welcome to the Mob!
 

NJung

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
301
Reaction score
39
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Denmark
Re: Introduction Thread

AH!! Hello fellow scandinavian people!! :D Har man det godt/bra?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top