This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen.
A well done Itachi.This is hype, I'm excited to see Maki go full Itachi.
What did you expect lol? She's comparable to Toji now and she even oneshotted Ougi last chapter. Naoya may put up a fight though.I’m a little disappointed to see Jinichi get one shotted, but I guess I’ll wait until I see it in the chapter. There must be more in this chapter though.
It makes sense. I just wanted Jinichi to actually do something in the series. Ougi was just trash (as a character & a sorcerer) so I didn't really care, but I thought Jinichi would be a little more interesting. Cause now I'm just wondering why Jinichi is even here. At least Ougi & Naoya contribute to Maki's backstory, Jinichi didn't provide anything.What did you expect lol? She's comparable to Toji now and she even oneshotted Ougi last chapter. Naoya may put up a fight though.
I think his Cursed Technique will be a deciding factor in the fight, since is allowed his father to dominate a special grade spirit outside its domain expansion.Naoya may put up a fight though.
In my opinion not, it is clearly irredeemable.I also think he will be spared and have a small character redemption arc.
Mmmmm probably. But at this point I am fully prepared for revelation he has hidden crush on Maki.In my opinion not, it is clearly irredeemable.
And Mai.Mmmmm probably. But at this point I am fully prepared for revelation he has hidden crush on Maki.
Maybe that's what made Toji so dangerous, he knew how to kill a sorcerer (using normal weapons for example) and Maki must know this technique of Naoya well since she only saw it in the first hand in the Shibuya incident, so he may not even take chances, not to mention that we still don't know the skill of her new weapon.I think his Cursed Technique will be a deciding factor in the fight, since is allowed his father to dominate a special grade spirit outside its domain expansion.
I also think he will be spared and have a small character redemption arc.