- Joined
- Jan 18, 2020
- Messages
- 400
- Reaction score
- 1,024
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Did you expect the fight to end in a chapter?It's still not fucking over lmao
No but I expected something more definitive then them just hitting each other and Yuji doing his stupid looking elbow attacks. That said I commented before that missing page with Mahito throwing up blood and saying that last Black Flash did a lot of damage to him.Did you expect the fight to end in a chapter?
Getting Mahito to reach that form and then make it last just one chapter wouldn't make much sense.No but I expected something more definitive then them just hitting each other and Yuji doing his stupid looking elbow attacks. That said I commented before that missing page with Mahito throwing up blood and saying that last Black Flash did a lot of damage to him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sure ? I had only read about the specialBreak next week it seems, replaced by a 5 page gag chapter.
Not sure about anything until it's not posted on 4chan lol.Sure ? I had only read about the special
Might be a flashback of how they met.I only read now that Geto (or better Getwo) says he can help him,
Does it mean that his hand will never grow back?Not sure about anything until it's not posted on 4chan lol.
Might be a flashback of how they met.
New pic of GODo
![]()
My cursed technique is already dead.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It might be there, but I hope it's not anything that justifies a Mahito upgrade or a future return.Might be a flashback of how they met.
I assume he thinks so yeah.Does it mean that his hand will never grow back?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It might be there, but I hope it's not anything that justifies a Mahito upgrade or a future return.
So who will be the next villains?Same I don't want Mahito back, he killed enough people and it took a lot for him to get beaten.
Yeah him and Sukuna and Uraume I suppose.So who will be the next villains?
Getwo?
Or Tengen ?Yeah him and Sukuna and Uraume I suppose.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---