Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

I'm getting the blue screen of death these days...and I spent all day figuring out what it means, what it does, and how to fix it...I'm a technical freak and if there's something I want to know I can sit by it all day...and it pisses me off that in the meantime my PC was crashing...so it was hard:scry

The Mig thing didn't actually bother me, cuz it was 12:30...the migs told me that I need breakfast:D

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

And I saw that...nice work...it's just that my PC crashed-_-;

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

I love the feel of that work...it's somehow apocalyptic, the use of red clouds is pretty awesome:super

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

U mentioned U had a similar outfit? Similar colours as well?:hurr
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

lool at the breakfast thing xDDD
and sorry about the BSoD thing I never bothered with it xD
ahahahahah it crashed cuz of my drawing?
yes I know you saw it iyesterday but it wasn't finished xDDD
thanks xDD it's supposed to feel that way I'm glad it actually does!mmmno the things I have are all black xDDD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

lool at the breakfast thing xDDD
and sorry about the BSoD thing I never bothered with it xD
ahahahahah it crashed cuz of my drawing?
yes I know you saw it iyesterday but it wasn't finished xDDD
thanks xDD it's supposed to feel that way I'm glad it actually does!mmmno the things I have are all black xDDD
Haha yeah...well since I stay up all night talking to you, it's inevitable...as I said yesterday(or this morning??) I need my beauty sleep:sexy
BSOD...Blue screen of death...it's a frequent windows error:arro

I'm not talking about yesterday...I saw it after you posted it...but then my PC crashed so:darn...couldn't take a closer look...so thx for reminding me...

I see...well congratulations then...red clouds by definition mean something apocalyptic...just because red clouds are something U see during sunset, which is a symbol of the end being close...or bloody clouds...I guess the wings play an important role as well...

Red colour is special because it's rare...but every guy agrees that black is da shiz...and I especially like black...so pretty nice:hurr
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

ahahahah xDDDD

well if it's that frequent how come I NEVER GET IT! I haven't got it ever since I stopped using windows 98
xD

what do you people do to your computers? you Xi0 my bro ...all males ....no wonder aahahhahaha [just kidding]


ohh I see <3 well glad I did too XD

@w@ waho yea I totally knew that xDDDDDDDDDD /bricked

and looool xDDD hurr hurrr
I see you like black both your sig and avi give you away xD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

ahahahah xDDDD

well if it's that frequent how come I NEVER GET IT! I haven't got it ever since I stopped using windows 98
xD

what do you people do to your computers? you Xi0 my bro ...all males ....no wonder aahahhahaha [just kidding]
:notrust...98...really? I think that error actually appeared with XP:shifty...since it's a driver problem most of the times not necessarily Operating System....hmmm
No wonder what:worrybunny
ohh I see <3 well glad I did too XD

@w@ waho yea I totally knew that xDDDDDDDDDD /bricked
Me no understand...what does bricked mean:oh
and looool xDDD hurr hurrr
I see you like black both your sig and avi give you away xD
:zan...
And I liked Zorro, that masked guy from Sailor Moon...black was always cool...and nowadays(thank you hormones) it's damn smexy:hurry
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

@_@
well I remember I only got it a few times a looong time ago like over 5 years and I thought I was using win98 back then I'll just ask my bro then xDDD
anyway regardless of what windows it was doesn't change the fact that it happened a long time ago
d'aaawww
nothing xD

bricked when someone throws bricks at you xDDDD


ahahahaahahhahahahaha lool but I agree it is sexy so is red

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

btw I just woke up xD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

I just woke up as well *looks at the time difference......I'm not sure what to say here...good morning sounds inappropriate:sweatdrop...so..

Hihi!o/

It seems like UR inner clock is working again:p
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

ahahahahha xDDDD lol well I woke up cuz my bro had a big exam today and had to help him get ready \^o^/
but I woke up at like 2.50 and went to bed at 12 and then sat in bed till 5 and when I was about to fall asleep again I had to wake up :|
I did go back to bed at around 7 xDDD so dunno if it's working really xD
-didn't have coffee this morning- XD

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

and I asked my bro about the bsod and he said it was most frequent in win 98 so I was right! XDDD
I tried remembering if it was xp and just couldn't remember a single time XP gave me that error so yea ...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

ahahahahha xDDDD lol well I woke up cuz my bro had a big exam today and had to help him get ready \^o^/
but I woke up at like 2.50 and went to bed at 12 and then sat in bed till 5 and when I was about to fall asleep again I had to wake up :|
I did go back to bed at around 7 xDDD so dunno if it's working really xD
-didn't have coffee this morning- XD

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

and I asked my bro about the bsod and he said it was most frequent in win 98 so I was right! XDDD
I tried remembering if it was xp and just couldn't remember a single time XP gave me that error so yea ...
I see...well if you didn't have vista then 98 is definitely on the 1st place...though I never had problems with win 98, so...odd
Anyways...sorry for insulting UR inner clock, by saying it works correctly:rofl....it looks like the mess is even greater than I thought:amuse...ever tried watching TV in order to sleep...or listen to some nice music?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

vista is filled with errors I didn't even bother with it I stuck to my faithful win XP till a week or two ago when I finally was convinced by my bro to install win 7 so far I don't regret it xD

lol my inner clock accepts your apologies xD lol xDDD no if I'm not sleep tv and music will only energize me more if it's lounge music or something that should normally make you sleepy it bores e to death and I start fidgeting in bed xD


btw I gots a question
is there any code to resize a picture yourself when posting? Cuz I see here they get resized automatically , but not on every forum so I was wondering how to do that?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Smoking hot...

do u like tarzan?
[move]:cookiestare[/move]
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

scav how'd you make that blue derpy thing moove like that? XD


anyway reason I'm here
I need inspiration TAT

tell me some cool themes!!!/thematics that I could use to create some items [clothing accesories bla bla]
like an example angels and demons could make angel and demon wings halos devil tails horns and bithy clothing xDDD and such

so any ideas?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Smoking hot...

quote my post and u'll see how i made it move :cookiehand
create clothes accessories? what are u doing exactly? :headscratch
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa freaking awesome
this site amazes me still
I'll need to steal the developers xDDD and techs

ahem I'm a pixel artist for an avatar community site and I need to make some items for the site ...and I dunno what themes to use. One of my coleagues made hoodies with animal themes like white tigers and panda hoodies bunny hoodies and such and elemental themes like water swrling around the avatar euh water related things xDDD
one other artist made a roman theme with clothing like romans used to wear and shoes and such and a samurai kimono with coif katana shurikens and such
aaand I'm out of ideas :|

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

I used "and such" a bit too much in that sentence xD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Smoking hot...

do a music theme, and use musical notes for decorations :p
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

music theme is smoked

way too used by every avi site especially gaia

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

decided on superheroes theme

tell me 6 female superheroes and 6 male superheroes

preferably 3 protagonists and 3 antagonists for each sex.

---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

hmm better yet pick from these



pick 3 females and 3 males

FEMALES: Wonder Woman , Cat Woman , Electra , Dagger , Storm and Siper Girl/woman/whatever


MALES : Captain America , Thor , Wolverine , Batman , Flash , Cloak .

[if you don't know who cloak is search on google "cloak and dagger" they're a team.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Smoking hot...

sakura is overtaking this thread! :lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Smoking hot...

btw I gots a question
is there any code to resize a picture yourself when posting? Cuz I see here they get resized automatically , but not on every forum so I was wondering how to do that?
It's a feature that was enabled.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

I'll need to learn the codes for that xDDD -when I eventually decide on what I wanna do exactly- xDDD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Smoking hot...

:ginwut

It isn't Contra
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top