Re: Smoking hot...
I'm getting the blue screen of death these days...and I spent all day figuring out what it means, what it does, and how to fix it...I'm a technical freak and if there's something I want to know I can sit by it all day...and it pisses me off that in the meantime my PC was crashing...so it was hard
The Mig thing didn't actually bother me, cuz it was 12:30...the migs told me that I need breakfast
---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------
And I saw that...nice work...it's just that my PC crashed
---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------
I love the feel of that work...it's somehow apocalyptic, the use of red clouds is pretty awesome
---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------
U mentioned U had a similar outfit? Similar colours as well?
I'm getting the blue screen of death these days...and I spent all day figuring out what it means, what it does, and how to fix it...I'm a technical freak and if there's something I want to know I can sit by it all day...and it pisses me off that in the meantime my PC was crashing...so it was hard

The Mig thing didn't actually bother me, cuz it was 12:30...the migs told me that I need breakfast

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------
And I saw that...nice work...it's just that my PC crashed

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------
I love the feel of that work...it's somehow apocalyptic, the use of red clouds is pretty awesome

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------
U mentioned U had a similar outfit? Similar colours as well?

exy
...couldn't take a closer look...so thx for reminding me...
...98...really? I think that error actually appeared with XP
...since it's a driver problem most of the times not necessarily Operating System....hmmm

...
...so..
....it looks like the mess is even greater than I thought
...ever tried watching TV in order to sleep...or listen to some nice music?
[/move]


