Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

-smugface-
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Another person who refuses to receive one of the best gifts the almighty God has given to us: chocolate. :fail

But what lolo said is true, goldb. Make him chocolate... Maybe I'll trust you like that. :3c
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

You don't like chocolate? :worrybunny

Ewww lemon :s
I like choco...but like fruits more

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

-smugface-
Wow...that's early...sleepwalking?

:derp

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Another person who refuses to receive one of the best gifts the almighty God has given to us: chocolate. :fail
I don't refuse anything...I'm kind of an openminded guy thankyouverymuch

:3c
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

I don't refuse anything...I'm kind of an openminded guy thankyouverymuch

:3c
Oh? Really? :derp Why do you like fruits better? I eat veggies, but I wonder why I don't really like fruits that much. :o
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Oh? Really? :derp Why do you like fruits better? I eat veggies, but I wonder why I don't really like fruits that much. :o
Yes m'am:3c...

Why do I like fruits more? Hmmm...I guess the taste...I still think there's nothing that can top the taste of oranges, or kiwi...not even meat, but that's another category
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Your '...' after :3c made me hesitating a bit. :derp

Oranges! At least I still like oranges. :hurr Oranges is my most favorite fruits among things-I-dislike-called-fruits. Then apples probably, then pears... Hmm. What is your favorite veggie, lolo? ^^
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Your '...' after :3c made me hesitating a bit. :derp
:XD...don't get distracted by that...it's more like a habit now when I used it...but don't hesitate and be shy around me:3c...
Oranges! At least I still like oranges. :hurr Oranges is my most favorite fruits among things-I-dislike-called-fruits. Then apples probably, then pears... Hmm. What is your favorite veggie, lolo? ^^
Veggies...uhmmm...chicken?...I guess:sweat

I dunno about vegetables...really...I eat all sorts of stuff, though I'm not crazy about them...I guess I would like to say tomato, but that's a fruit, so...

So I don't really have a favourite one...but for example I would never eat cabbage, or a cabbage based salad, when I eat bean soup...I like onions there...so I think my veggie preferences change with the dish
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

:XD...don't get distracted by that...it's more like a habit now when I used it...but don't hesitate and be shy around me:3c...
Oh, really? :3c LOL, okay~ I'm shy and hesitating at the beginning, but later on I'll get crazy without me realizing it. ^^"

Veggies...uhmmm...chicken?...I guess:sweat

I dunno about vegetables...really...I eat all sorts of stuff, though I'm not crazy about them...I guess I would like to say tomato, but that's a fruit, so...

So I don't really have a favourite one...but for example I would never eat cabbage, or a cabbage based salad, when I eat bean soup...I like onions there...so I think my veggie preferences change with the dish
ROFL~
Isn't tomato a veggie? :o You're right, I am someone like that as well. It depends on with what my favorite veggie is cooked. I've just found out that the name of my most favorite veggie in English is water spinach. :O I don't really like spinach, though. XD

By the way, you're not planning to change your set some time near? :p
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Oh, really? :3c LOL, okay~ I'm shy and hesitating at the beginning, but later on I'll get crazy without me realizing it. ^^"
That's good to know beforehand...good to know U have it in U...because most times I think that I am the one who makes the girls go crazy-_-;
ROFL~
Isn't tomato a veggie? :o You're right, I am someone like that as well. It depends on with what my favorite veggie is cooked. I've just found out that the name of my most favorite veggie in English is water spinach. :O I don't really like spinach, though. XD

By the way, you're not planning to change your set some time near? :p
Well it's technically a fruit...and no...my set is very beautiful tyvm...and mikkih would scold me if I would change it...me don't want that...but if U have something cool in B&W...please do show
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

That's good to know beforehand...good to know U have it in U...because most times I think that I am the one who makes the girls go crazy-_-;
:o *scared* >__< :p Lucky you, hmph. I've had the crazy genes inside my body so you don't need to worry about it. Or did you just inject it to me? :pwnge

Well it's technically a fruit...and no...my set is very beautiful tyvm...and mikkih would scold me if I would change it...me don't want that...but if U have something cool in B&W...please do show
Haha~ mikkih would scold you? Why should it be black and white? Colorful world is more beautiful, though the simplicity of black and white is nice too once in a while. :3
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

:o *scared* >__< :p Lucky you, hmph. I've had the crazy genes inside my body so you don't need to worry about it. Or did you just inject it to me? :pwnge
You flatter me dear miss, but this time I have to pass the blame on you. I would've loved to have taken the credits though:bow
Haha~ mikkih would scold you? Why should it be black and white? Colorful world is more beautiful, though the simplicity of black and white is nice too once in a while. :3
Simplicity is cool, and most times deeper than the colors...learn this today young padawan:om
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

You flatter me dear miss, but this time I have to pass the blame on you. I would've loved to have taken the credits though:bow


Simplicity is cool, and most times deeper than the colors...learn this today young padawan:om
Hmph. Well, whichever way it's okay. Better admit I'm crazy myself before someone told me that, right? :hurr

What is padawan? :o Anyway, yeah, sometimes it's better to return to simplicity, the most basic thing, and enjoy the standard-ness... xD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Hmph. Well, whichever way it's okay. Better admit I'm crazy myself before someone told me that, right? :hurr
...or discover that someone is like you:gwah
What is padawan? :o Anyway, yeah, sometimes it's better to return to simplicity, the most basic thing, and enjoy the standard-ness... xD
Star Wars reference...but I sort of knew U had no idea...

Also I smell a hint of sarcasm there...standardness...well that's not true...from my POV colors are the standard nowadays, so I guess I'm quite the rebel:3c
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

...or discover that someone is like you:gwah
Eh? It made me happy to discover someone is like me. Or turning someone into someone like me. :hurr

Star Wars reference...but I sort of knew U had no idea...

Also I smell a hint of sarcasm there...standardness...well that's not true...from my POV colors are the standard nowadays, so I guess I'm quite the rebel:3c
LOL~ I don't follow Star Wars series.

Sarcasm? I'm sorry if I leave that impression, but that wasn't my intention. Personally I think black and white are the most basic and standard colors. There could be lots of variations in colors, but there are only one white and one black. Well, sorry if I offended you. >__<
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

actually i just woke up...a second ago xDDDD
no rly that's when i woke up and i was waiting for ilinca to wake up too and was bored xD

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

and whAat's even sad-er is that the internet stick works fine as u can see i'm here but skype won't log in TAT
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

actually i just woke up...a second ago xDDDD
no rly that's when i woke up and i was waiting for ilinca to wake up too and was bored xD

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

and whAat's even sad-er is that the internet stick works fine as u can see i'm here but skype won't log in TAT
Oh...I see...well I was busy reading, so sorry for the late reply:sweat...and I thought you were engaging the intricacies of graphic design, so I didn't bother to, well...bother you:p...or try at least
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

What kinda chocolate do you like? :eyeroll
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Hmm, I can't really say I'm a fan, but I eat chocolate from time to time...in that case I prefer white chocolate
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

no worries for the reply I soon ran out of battery so yea
also I was too lazy , since I've been going to the course I drew nothing , though I was hoping it'd bring my drawing mood back... sadly the teacher's a douche so I was only annoyed with him and sat on the laptop all weeek
but I hear there's gonna be a new teacher this next week so I'm looking forward to it!
I hope I draw something XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

I prefer white chocolate
You're either vanilla, or you're chocolate. Saying white chocolate is a bad try to make both parties happy with your "political correctness".

And Goldb, it's all about nougat ;)

xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top