Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!
-smugface-
-smugface-


I like choco...but like fruits moreYou don't like chocolate?
Ewww lemon![]()
Wow...that's early...sleepwalking?-smugface-

I don't refuse anything...I'm kind of an openminded guy thankyouverymuchAnother person who refuses to receive one of the best gifts the almighty God has given to us: chocolate.![]()

Oh? Really?I don't refuse anything...I'm kind of an openminded guy thankyouverymuch
![]()
Why do you like fruits better? I eat veggies, but I wonder why I don't really like fruits that much. 
Yes m'amOh? Really?Why do you like fruits better? I eat veggies, but I wonder why I don't really like fruits that much.
![]()
...
made me hesitating a bit. 
Oranges is my most favorite fruits among things-I-dislike-called-fruits. Then apples probably, then pears... Hmm. What is your favorite veggie, lolo? ^^Your '...' aftermade me hesitating a bit.
![]()
...don't get distracted by that...it's more like a habit now when I used it...but don't hesitate and be shy around me
...Veggies...uhmmm...chicken?...I guessOranges! At least I still like oranges.Oranges is my most favorite fruits among things-I-dislike-called-fruits. Then apples probably, then pears... Hmm. What is your favorite veggie, lolo? ^^

Oh, really?...don't get distracted by that...it's more like a habit now when I used it...but don't hesitate and be shy around me
...
LOL, okay~ I'm shy and hesitating at the beginning, but later on I'll get crazy without me realizing it. ^^"ROFL~Veggies...uhmmm...chicken?...I guess
I dunno about vegetables...really...I eat all sorts of stuff, though I'm not crazy about them...I guess I would like to say tomato, but that's a fruit, so...
So I don't really have a favourite one...but for example I would never eat cabbage, or a cabbage based salad, when I eat bean soup...I like onions there...so I think my veggie preferences change with the dish
You're right, I am someone like that as well. It depends on with what my favorite veggie is cooked. I've just found out that the name of my most favorite veggie in English is water spinach. :O I don't really like spinach, though. XD
That's good to know beforehand...good to know U have it in U...because most times I think that I am the one who makes the girls go crazyOh, really?LOL, okay~ I'm shy and hesitating at the beginning, but later on I'll get crazy without me realizing it. ^^"

Well it's technically a fruit...and no...my set is very beautiful tyvm...and mikkih would scold me if I would change it...me don't want that...but if U have something cool in B&W...please do showROFL~
Isn't tomato a veggie?You're right, I am someone like that as well. It depends on with what my favorite veggie is cooked. I've just found out that the name of my most favorite veggie in English is water spinach. :O I don't really like spinach, though. XD
By the way, you're not planning to change your set some time near?![]()
That's good to know beforehand...good to know U have it in U...because most times I think that I am the one who makes the girls go crazy![]()
*scared* >__<
Lucky you, hmph. I've had the crazy genes inside my body so you don't need to worry about it. Or did you just inject it to me? 
Haha~ mikkih would scold you? Why should it be black and white? Colorful world is more beautiful, though the simplicity of black and white is nice too once in a while. :3Well it's technically a fruit...and no...my set is very beautiful tyvm...and mikkih would scold me if I would change it...me don't want that...but if U have something cool in B&W...please do show
You flatter me dear miss, but this time I have to pass the blame on you. I would've loved to have taken the credits though*scared* >__<
Lucky you, hmph. I've had the crazy genes inside my body so you don't need to worry about it. Or did you just inject it to me?
![]()

Simplicity is cool, and most times deeper than the colors...learn this today young padawanHaha~ mikkih would scold you? Why should it be black and white? Colorful world is more beautiful, though the simplicity of black and white is nice too once in a while. :3

Hmph. Well, whichever way it's okay. Better admit I'm crazy myself before someone told me that, right?You flatter me dear miss, but this time I have to pass the blame on you. I would've loved to have taken the credits though
Simplicity is cool, and most times deeper than the colors...learn this today young padawan![]()

Anyway, yeah, sometimes it's better to return to simplicity, the most basic thing, and enjoy the standard-ness... xD...or discover that someone is like youHmph. Well, whichever way it's okay. Better admit I'm crazy myself before someone told me that, right?![]()

Star Wars reference...but I sort of knew U had no idea...What is padawan?Anyway, yeah, sometimes it's better to return to simplicity, the most basic thing, and enjoy the standard-ness... xD

Eh? It made me happy to discover someone is like me. Or turning someone into someone like me....or discover that someone is like you![]()

LOL~ I don't follow Star Wars series.Star Wars reference...but I sort of knew U had no idea...
Also I smell a hint of sarcasm there...standardness...well that's not true...from my POV colors are the standard nowadays, so I guess I'm quite the rebel![]()
Oh...I see...well I was busy reading, so sorry for the late replyactually i just woke up...a second ago xDDDD
no rly that's when i woke up and i was waiting for ilinca to wake up too and was bored xD
---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------
and whAat's even sad-er is that the internet stick works fine as u can see i'm here but skype won't log in TAT
...and I thought you were engaging the intricacies of graphic design, so I didn't bother to, well...bother you
...or try at least
You're either vanilla, or you're chocolate. Saying white chocolate is a bad try to make both parties happy with your "political correctness".I prefer white chocolate
