Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: TroLolo modelling agency. (pics are needed for admission)

:zomg

What are girls like Bob? Do they smell nice like everyone says?! :spaz
I don't know either...tell us Bob...is there any hint of the sweet scent of cherry pie?:zomg
:hurr
I dunno about all girls, I've not made my way around yet :3c but this particular one smelled like coconut hmmmmm~ delicious! :p

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Were you singing her a love song?
Yup, but I can't even remember what the song was :oh

Don't be jelly, there's enough chocolate to go around :thumbs
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: TroLolo modelling agency. (pics are needed for admission)

Hi, manager of a modelling agency who is now a rocky blue. :derp

....No, I'm not applying if that is what you think. I have no talent of being a model. :P

How many submissions have you got so far? :D
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: TroLolo modelling agency. (pics are needed for admission)

Hi, manager of a modelling agency who is now a rocky blue. :derp

....No, I'm not applying if that is what you think. I have no talent of being a model. :P

How many submissions have you got so far? :D
The name of the agency is trololo...do you think we accept regular, old-school modelling?pffft...that's for the noobs and stereotypeloverpeople:oh...did you see thorn's application? The guy hit the spot...:rofl...seems like he understood the purpose of the agency:derp
 

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: TroLolo modelling agency. (pics are needed for admission)

I hope this picture would help me qualify for the admission :toc
Thank you for hiding that picture in spoiler. Though it is a great post, I just didn't have a courage to click on "Like this post" like others.

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

oh...did you see thorn's application?
Looks like 10 bene can fit in the person.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: TroLolo modelling agency. (pics are needed for admission)

Looks like 10 bene can fit in the person.
:rofl...I call your 10 and double-raise:XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: TroLolo modelling agency. (pics are needed for admission)

Hi Bene, enjoying your evening?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: TroLolo modelling agency. (pics are needed for admission)

Bene Y u no talk to me on skype..... If u want i can put a good looking female as a prof pic there :scry
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: TroLolo modelling agency. (pics are needed for admission)

He's busy talking to me :cheez
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: TroLolo modelling agency. (pics are needed for admission)

Hi Bene, enjoying your evening?
It's almost morning...:scry

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

Bene Y u no talk to me on skype..... If u want i can put a good looking female as a prof pic there :scry
:sweat
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: TroLolo modelling agency. (pics are needed for admission)

Very pleasant start of the day though!
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: What is the illusion of life?

Someone had to say it.

 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: What is the illusion of life?

Don't worry...UR not the first...the list is as long as Yagami Light's victim count
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: What is the illusion of life?

Someone used their sharingans on you?
Did something inspired the thread title? How's it going?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: What is the illusion of life?

Someone used their sharingans on you?
Did something inspired the thread title? How's it going?
Why the first question?:blink

The second...I was playing Skyrim and this title happened....but it was such a long time ago:gwah

It's going fine, I'm preparing for uni, I have a lab in an hour...*yawns

And I just woke up:sweat
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: What is the illusion of life?

You know bene, reading your posts, this lab is like your second home :lmao
I was hoping you would get my sharingans and illusion joke. :scry
Everyone is talking skyrim. Should I go ahead and be a were wolf?
Oh, good morning bene.
I'm turning in for the night over here:bye
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: What is the illusion of life?

You know bene, reading your posts, this lab is like your second home :lmao
I was hoping you would get my sharingans and illusion joke. :scry
Everyone is talking skyrim. Should I go ahead and be a were wolf?
Oh, good morning bene.
I'm turning in for the night over here:bye
Well this lab is the only one I'm attending so...and it's once a week:sweat
I got the illusion part, I just didn't connect it to the title...gomen...good joke:thumbs

I think werewolf is boring...you should be a vampire:nod....and feed on sleeping humans:gwah...I finished Skyrim...main mission was....meh:bored

And it's 5 pm here, not really morning:sweat
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: What is the illusion of life?

I don't know if someone else asked this before..but why Sheldon&Penny?? Whyyyyy??? he is with Amy...they were made for each other:nod
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: What is the illusion of life?

I don't know if someone else asked this before..but why Sheldon&Penny?? Whyyyyy??? he is with Amy...they were made for each other:nod
Welcome to my turf!:party....

Hehe...remember the episode when Sheldon was sick and Penny was the babysitter? And do you remember the episode where Penny slipped in the shower?:XD....those two episodes told me that the true love is between the two of them:nod

And then there was the episode where Penny took Sheldon to buy a new suit...and that just put the stamp on everything:hee
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: I'm sick of cheesy titles...\o/

Your title better not be aiming at mine :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top