Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Moon of my life

I knew you'll start with weirdo-characters :oh

I started to like Dany only in book 2.

My absolute favs would be, classic, Arya, Jon, Robb /house of Starrrrrrrrrrrk | Tyrion and Jamie /house of Lannister...
..oh and Loras :hurr
What weirdos? There's absolutely nothing wrong with them...they just like horses very much that's all...but who doesn't?
If Hodor would've been my fav character....now that would've been weird
What can I do, I'm good-natured XD

There's nothing wrong with board games. I'm a board games geek :oh

:oh
It sounded like you want me to hit the city and get drunk.. what you probably meant anyway :D
Why do you say your life isn't exciting.
But it sounds fine^^
Going out in the city doesn't really mean getting drunk...it means doing something else, that you can't do at home...like talking and laughing with multiple friends at once, catching up with people, stuff like that...
But my life isn't exciting, but it does sound fine, because I like the way it this way
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Moon of my life

I love it when there's people who haven't read the books, or all of them :plot
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Moon of my life

Hi Bene..where is your avy from? It's awesome creepy :D
And totally done with skyrim?
It's a fan art of The Crow...the crow was in movies, tv series, Brandon Lee should've played in it, but got shot on the set IIRC...

Not totally done, but got bored by it, that's for sure...the main quest was boring and disillusioning...I dropped the game after I finished the main quest...I will resume the game when I will get some taste to explore the world again and make other missions....
I did the Brotherhood questline, which I think is the best in the game...I don't know if I will have patience for others, though...

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Yeah...that avatar looks familiar

Oh, and ASoIaF :zomg

WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIE, BUT RISES AGAIN, HARDER AND STRONGER :arro
:zomg....it's very good, and the fact that I watched it, is partly thanks to UR fanboyism:amuse
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Moon of my life

What weirdos? There's absolutely nothing wrong with them...they just like horses very much that's all...but who doesn't?
If Hodor would've been my fav character....now that would've been weird

Going out in the city doesn't really mean getting drunk...it means doing something else, that you can't do at home...like talking and laughing with multiple friends at once, catching up with people, stuff like that...
But my life isn't exciting, but it does sound fine, because I like the way it this way
Haha, yeah... Well, I do that, just not so often. But I manage to laugh and talk to people a lot ;D

I love it when there's people who haven't read the books, or all of them :plot
What are you planning to do to us :bored
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Moon of my life

I know "Love of my life" from a song, but "Moon of my life"? :XD
The Greatest Khal of all, Drogo, son of Barbo, called his wife "Moon of my life"...the things he did for her...:wtf

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

I thought Ringu and the remake were really good Horror movies. I don't really find many of these slasher movies that scary...they startle you, but I like things that are more psychologically unsettling...another good example of that is the movie Audition.

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

Where's your avatar from bene? :yelling
Yeah same here....but I slept through Ring 2, that was boring IMO...I like the psychologically unsettling ones as well

Fan art of The Crow

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

I love it when there's people who haven't read the books, or all of them :plot
Why do you love it? Don't worry though...one week and I'm done with them...

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Haha, yeah... Well, I do that, just not so often. But I manage to laugh and talk to people a lot ;D
Often is good though...once per week is my quota
What are you planning to do to us :bored
I'm sure he is planning much, I'm sure it doesn't count:3c

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

PS: @Gary....Dothraki language is beautiful:wtf
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Moon of my life

wut, it's a known fact that bene is a pale guy. Everyone has a whiter ass than the rest of the body = logic :cheez
:coolstory
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Moon of my life

:zomg....it's very good, and the fact that I watched it, is partly thanks to UR fanboyism:amuse
Oh, sweet. Have you seen the trailer for season 2?

What are you planning to do to us :bored
Nothing...yet

I was just meant it's cool to see people's thoughts on what is going to happen, the characters, etc.

Why do you love it? Don't worry though...one week and I'm done with them...

I'm sure he is planning much, I'm sure it doesn't count:3c

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

PS: @Gary....Dothraki language is beautiful:wtf
That's funny...you'd probably have to only read, eat, and sleep to read all five books in a week.

What doesn't count?

Mmm...yeah, when Dany spoke it :derp Other than that...it's sort of gibberish
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Moon of my life

Was that the leaked trailer from HBO...I think I saw it, but it wasn't much...I'm still thinking though...if I should wait for all 10 episodes to air, or just watch them as they appear...I mean it was soo good this way, all 10 episodes in one day...awesome
Was it a weekly show?

:p...I will eat, sleep and read....I mean holidays are coming...there's nothing to do other than visit the rest of my family, that's all...anyways...I've been doing just this for a week now, since uni has slowed its horses as well...I wake up, take my laptop, read for an hour, and only then the day starts, but I'm back to reading in no time:amuse

Dhrogo was cool in Dothraki...my favourite scenes is by far the scene in which he killed Mago...I loved Dothraki langauage spoken by anyone, :wtf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Moon of my life

Yeah it was weekly, but I think there might have been a week off here or there, I can't remember.

First we just got a short teaser graphic and Stephen Dillane (Stannis) saying "The night is dark and full of terrors" in September.

Then we got a behind-the-scenes video showing some filming.

Then we got


I guess it's not a lot, but it's still more than what we had.

I didn't say Dothraki wasn't cool sounding, just that...well nevermind. I guess it isn't ugly -_-;
 
Last edited by a moderator:

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm sick of cheesy titles...\o/

I'm not sure I would:sweat...but not because of the bloody scenes or whatnot, but because I don't really like these movies...horror doesn't have to be just about blood and carnage IMO...and the ones that are just that are not so good IMO
American horror movies are typically bloody. Have you watched the original Japanese Ringu? That's more of a psychiatric?/psychological? horror. (The sequel is not as good though.) This is so classic, and you should watch it at least once as part of your JP lessons.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: I'm sick of cheesy titles...\o/

American horror movies are typically bloody. Have you watched the original Japanese Ringu? That's more of a psychiatric?/psychological? horror. (The sequel is not as good though.) This is so classic, and you should watch it at least once as part of your JP lessons.
:XD...okay...it has been quite some time since I've watched a Japanese movie...the last one was Kurosawa's Youjimbo....that was awesome:blai...
I did watch Ringu, you've recommended it in the past:p....and yeah it is more psyho than bloody...and honestly I like them that way...
I dunno though...I have a bit of negative bias against asian actors...they are not believable...at least not the current generation:darn


Happy, happy merry Christmas btw for everyone who celebrates it!!!!:party....oh hell, merry Christmas for those who don't celebrate it either!!:beer

:lolo
 

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm sick of cheesy titles...\o/

I have a bit of negative bias against asian actors...they are not believable...at least not the current generation:darn


I can't blame you. Many actors are quite bad lol. (So are singers.) Anyway, there are few movies that I really like, and one of them is called Shaolin Soccer. It's a Hong Kong kung fu comedy.

Happy Holidays.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: I'm sick of cheesy titles...\o/

I can't blame you. Many actors are quite bad lol. (So are singers.) Anyway, there are few movies that I really like, and one of them is called Shaolin Soccer. It's a Hong Kong kung fu comedy.

Happy Holidays.
Thanks! Happy Holidays for to you too!:party

I've seen Shaolin Soccer back when it came out in cinemas...now about that bias against asian actors...well I admit that I like Chinese movies a lot...you mentioning Shaolin Soccer reminded me of many great movies that appeared lately in China...
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Women are like Google...

Thread. Title. WTF?

:shifty
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Women are like Google...

You're either constantly searching for them or you're getting lucky?


...:fail
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Women are like Google...

Shaolin Soccer is a so-so for me, I prefer Kungfu Hustle. :lmao

That thread title. *kicks lolo* What do you mean? :oh
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Women are like Google...

They are like Google, because I don't even finish my sentences and they already start guessing.:amuse

I know a longer one though....

Women are like apples on a tree. The best are on the top of the tree. Most men don't dare to climb the tree for the best, because they are afraid they will get hurt. Therefore sometimes they will just pick up an apple from the ground, which granted it's not so delicious, but it's easy to get. The apples on the top of the tree think the problem is with them, even though they are gorgeous. They will just have to wait for the brave men to actually climb the tree.:amuse
 

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Moon of my life

A Happy New Year, bene.
:confetti
What's your New Year's resolution? :sleepy:nono No sleeping in the class, or:smoke :nono?
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Women are like Google...

wow, that sounds so...deep there bene.
Was that suppose to be deep?
Anyway, Happy New Year!~ I hope you have a great year up ahead and will someday stop smoking!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top