Re: Moon of my life
If Hodor would've been my fav character....now that would've been weird
But my life isn't exciting, but it does sound fine, because I like the way it this way
What weirdos? There's absolutely nothing wrong with them...they just like horses very much that's all...but who doesn't?I knew you'll start with weirdo-characters
I started to like Dany only in book 2.
My absolute favs would be, classic, Arya, Jon, Robb /house of Starrrrrrrrrrrk | Tyrion and Jamie /house of Lannister...
..oh and Loras![]()
If Hodor would've been my fav character....now that would've been weird
Going out in the city doesn't really mean getting drunk...it means doing something else, that you can't do at home...like talking and laughing with multiple friends at once, catching up with people, stuff like that...What can I do, I'm good-natured XD
There's nothing wrong with board games. I'm a board games geek![]()
It sounded like you want me to hit the city and get drunk.. what you probably meant anyway
Why do you say your life isn't exciting.
But it sounds fine^^
But my life isn't exciting, but it does sound fine, because I like the way it this way









Other than that...it's sort of gibberish
...I will eat, sleep and read....I mean holidays are coming...there's nothing to do other than visit the rest of my family, that's all...anyways...I've been doing just this for a week now, since uni has slowed its horses as well...I wake up, take my laptop, read for an hour, and only then the day starts, but I'm back to reading in no time
...but not because of the bloody scenes or whatnot, but because I don't really like these movies...horror doesn't have to be just about blood and carnage IMO...and the ones that are just that are not so good IMO
...
....oh hell, merry Christmas for those who don't celebrate it either!!






No sleeping in the class, or