- Joined
- Aug 30, 2007
- Messages
- 620
- Reaction score
- 247
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Personant by Komi Naoshi
I finally got my JSQ, very cute story
I won't have time to scan this till Saturday night, but how's the quality of this scan? Does it even need another person scanning it?
I finally got my JSQ, very cute story
the art is pretty awesome, I was looking forward to seeing how Komi-sensei does urban futuristic and he did not disappoint. the only downer is that this seems pretty self-contained and a series is probably not doable unless it's a prequel sort of thing. Then again I would hope that Komi-sensei branches out even further to explore other story types.
The premise does seem a little weak though - what's with an entire society conditioned to wear masks? (lost in translation?
)
The premise does seem a little weak though - what's with an entire society conditioned to wear masks? (lost in translation?
)I won't have time to scan this till Saturday night, but how's the quality of this scan? Does it even need another person scanning it?
Last edited:

Feel free to use it for scans.

