Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Who doesn't?
Uh, you will be amazed how many people actually start to dislike her. XD
Well it's always nice to see that some people do like her.

Anyway, hold on. Lemme just provide you some of this~













(Both artists ships them together and I gotta say.. they really draw them nice, imo. Also, most of the artists that draw them, mainly draw them together instead of separately.)





 
Last edited:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Nothing better than saiyan girl on girl action. :sky2

Well she is a brat... But her SSJ2 fom is so pretty. :wtf
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Okay, random post, but I started watching re:zero and gotta say it was better than I expected (good thing I took a look in that waifu war thread xd). I can see why you like Rem. Never underestimate a maid by it looks, freakin' love it.

However, I suddenly found this and I can't unsee this meme anymore.

 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Is the right one from Touhou?
I somehow get that feeling.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
It is? I dunno, never played the game. Only know it's parody and the characters since the game was so popular that it had like 80000+ fanarts lol.
Just pure curiosity, why do you find it cancer? I assume you have played it?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Nah just the tons of characters which exist and basically make every fetishist happy.
 
Last edited:

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,977
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
That pantsu badge, reminds me of Mio's pantsu
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am so sorry that it too so long... Please don't tease me now... :emocat

I know you don't care, but I am pretty sure you love lewd cat girls just as much. :kappa

They are in plain view to me and will gain an even better place soon enough. I want to remember all the battles I have fought and all the worlds I have saved. :blush

Caligula is another game similar to Persona. From the gameplay and stuff. But I don't want to use the DS if it is not for Pokémon.

My NieR OST hype is still not over, my friend. ;D A great OST is important for a game. Story, OST, characters. If any of those fall flat, it won't be a great experience.

Well iirc they were never dead in the first place. Just suspended animation. The whole crash side was frozen in time. I doubt PE changes anything. It just adds best girl and two more. Though well it adds a bit to the lore. Key will always be happy go lucky in the end and frankly, the fans deserve it after all the hardships they are put through. :XD

The best bros. :hug

All the time? That does sound highly annoying. :gwah Is he that needy? :XD
I think I've teased you enough now ;)

Hmm who would mind lewd cat girls? :3 Not like they ever will exist though...

In plain view huh? Mine are safely stored away, but I still prefer taking out the DVD and installing the game the normal way, while potentially looking at the nice cover XD

Personally I don't feel like great music is a must for an awesome game. Sure it shouldn't be bad and it can enhance an experience even further, but I can deal with the music just being "good" when the story and characters are amazing.

No it will not always go happy go lucky, as was proven with Tomoyo After, I actually hope their stick with a sad fate more often :p But well, their formula sells, so they probably won't change a thing.

Yeah, definitely :hug

Indeed, he is that needy... it sounds highly annoying to people like us, but for him just having someone there is really important. There are all kinds of people, lol.
 
Top