Assassinate me... 

Wait.. wait.. waaaaaiiiittttttt wuuuut. Did I just read that right? @Sky you like Caulifla?![]()
![]()
![]()
Sorry Sky. She is still underrated on pixiv.![]()
Who doesn't?Wait.. wait.. waaaaaiiiittttttt wuuuut. Did I just read that right? @Sky you like Caulifla?
Uh, you will be amazed how many people actually start to dislike her. XDWho doesn't?





Those are, of course, Rems pantsu. <3That pantsu badge, reminds me of Mio's pantsu
I think I've teased you enough nowI am so sorry that it too so long... Please don't tease me now...
I know you don't care, but I am pretty sure you love lewd cat girls just as much.
They are in plain view to me and will gain an even better place soon enough. I want to remember all the battles I have fought and all the worlds I have saved.
Caligula is another game similar to Persona. From the gameplay and stuff. But I don't want to use the DS if it is not for Pokémon.
My NieR OST hype is still not over, my friend. ;D A great OST is important for a game. Story, OST, characters. If any of those fall flat, it won't be a great experience.
Well iirc they were never dead in the first place. Just suspended animation. The whole crash side was frozen in time. I doubt PE changes anything. It just adds best girl and two more. Though well it adds a bit to the lore. Key will always be happy go lucky in the end and frankly, the fans deserve it after all the hardships they are put through.
The best bros.
All the time? That does sound highly annoying.Is he that needy?
![]()

But well, their formula sells, so they probably won't change a thing.
