Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@digitaldude if you are town I trust you will make the right call, if you are mafia well played.

@Belserion I defended both you and xnut for 2 days straight, please trust me.

@gnut @Organizized please protect gry

If desin is not escort use RT Block on van or some one you suspect.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Shad grysun isn't even asking for the elixir lol.

Rip if Desin is bomb. Didn't Lambu say he'd be back for the end?
We are in a team we talk as a team.

Please help us win.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Ah fook it. That post from desin is so townie I'm starting to believe I'm making a mistake /3\

Votekill Gajeel
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Well guess I couldn't fool the sharp minded Raven with my trickery. Well played Town. Good luck to my fellow comrades. May you fare well without your Detective
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
if im mafia I wanna know why im not in mafia chat like lambu was, I wonder where Bels elixir is really going this plan might be short sighted
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well guess I couldn't fool the sharp minded Raven with my trickery. Well played Town. Good luck to my fellow comrades. May you fare well without your Detective
WAIT WE NEED TO GO BACK
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Thread closed.​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


​
Votekill Desin
vote kill xnut might change if these guys give any info.
I'd go for the 100% sure mafia kill which is votekill xnut. We might always be lucky and he is the Mafia Escort thus freeing up Far so she can produce results.
!votekill desin24 for now
Agreed. And also what I said, I have no use while escort is in game. So votekill Van now, since Desin alrdy got one. Until we decide who's the safer lynch...
fuck it, I'm going for it.

votekill xnut

might change to lambu if others are willing to see all the shadiness around his claims. if not then so be it.
You can talk to him right now, there is nothing in the rules that say you have to do it at night

~

Guys don't spam the page with xnut stuff, until he says something usefull.

~

Assuming desin is not town or is an escort
His claim to have blocked farf ties them together.

Desin is ignoring the fact that gnut was protected N2 and from what Gry have told me (and many other people mentioned it even Hardy), RT Protection allowed gnut to learn so both gnut and rav claims are not in contradiction.

I also agree with Gry and everybody else case on desin, dropping elixir at N3 for a 50% chance to block van..
--- Double Post Merged, ---

VoteKill Desin24
@Organizized @Vandred @Gajeel cmon dudes. tell me your opinions on the better lynch
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lynching Xnut is not doing for us townies any favor since he should be dealt with by the Mafia. They should waste a night action on him at least.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm done i did my part

Votelock Desin
Okay, finally all caught up and finished organizing my thoughts on everyone. It might not be comprehensive of everything that has been said, I've skimmed through a lot in limited intervals of time, so apologies if I've missed out on something crucial.

@Goodboy (Detective) Died Night 2
@Evil3ye (Spy) Died Night 1
@Crescent Jinx (Mortician) (Super Mason) Hostkilled Day 2
@Demonspeed (Doctor)
@pudgiePenguin (Mason Recruiter) Died Night 1
@Copy Panda (Pirate) Died Night 1
@SirSamuel016 (Badass Cowboy) Lost a Duel Day 1
@Hardy (Mafia Apprentice)
@Seraph (Mentor) Lynched Day 1
@Holt (Santa Claus) (Lover) Lynched Day 2



@Organizized -> Bodyguard
@gnut -> Apprentice -> learned Bodyguard from Orgz

Orgz already claimed BG on D1 in order to disprove Seraph, very risky mafia play so likely to be town. Could always be Traitor, which could explain one of the many missing kills, but nothing else to that theory and it's kind of already been done.

G claims he learned from Orgz on the night I know I blocked him, went ballistic when I revealed it and didn't stop even after Shad revealed he had used the P0 universal protection on him. Refusing to listen to explanations and tunnel-visioning due to past experiences isn't something new -3- and there's little chance he joined Orgz in a mafia team, so either he's not Apprentice at all and decided that Orgz would be an easy townie to latch on to for gaining credibility, or he's legit. Similarly to Orgz, seeing two BGs still alive on D4 is a little weird, but not impossible with all the blocker, unkillable, protecting roles that have come out or been claimed.


@sakura-aneki -> Bulletproof
@digitaldude -> Bulletproof

Little to mention here, sakura claims to have skipped using the mechanics altogether until last night, which very meme, while DD claims he's been brewing non-stop and even tanked a RT kill. It would be very easy to prove himself tonight by passing the elixir, even if it were a mafia strategy to gain credibility with the town by giving it to a townie they don't plan to ever kill, or one of theirs who's currently trusted, it's leaps and bounds better than sakura's situation, whose actions don't make much sense. One BP in this game already sounds strong, two are very unlikely to me.


@Vandred -> Prostitute
@desin24 -> Prostitute

I've already said what little there's to say about me and my targets, from what I've read gnut was P0 protected not once but twice on N2, so I got my explanation for that and can die in peace. I don't see any way desin can be another Prostitute, I can't say I see the point in his plays but to entertain the idea, he claims brewing the elixir on N1 and N2, and blocking me on N3 when I blocked Gajeel. Farf claims she didn't get a result from spying on me, so either he blocked me as Escort, is legit and possibly Traitor (the idea G likes so much) or lied and someone from his team used P0 on teammate Gaj. Either way, blocking someone you think is Escort when you could have had a Jesus elixir ready to make you an immortal Prostitute on N4 is hard to get behind, and trying to free whatever role he was afraid I could block only makes sense from a mafia perspective to me, not a town one. Another explanation is that I've been Mafia Pirated, but there's no concrete proof to worry about that yet and it would change little of the outcome. Keeping in mind that there's gotta be a single big mafia team, keeping one member in charge of brewing elixirs while everyone else uses RT actions with enough numbers advantage is not absurd to consider, and making him switch to night actions when they're positive the TP competition has been taken care of


@Farfalla -> Spy
@Gajeel -> Banshee

The only things putting into question Farf's claim is Evil already having flipped Spy and Gajeel contrasting her results, which is very little and does more to expose Gaj than anything. Sure, there could always be a big mafia plan to make her results believable, but that would rely on too many factors to be a reasonable theory, gg wp if that's the case. Banshee is a plausible role in this game, but kind of overlaps with the potentially anti-town townie roles that were included (Pirate and Cowboy among the confirmed ones), and his behaviour is anti-town enough.


@GrySun -> Necromancer -> used Mason Recruiter and Spy
@Shad -> Bomb Defuser (Super Mason) -> recruited by Gry
@Lambu -> Jesus (Super Mason)

Now this is pretty interesting. Shad's claim of being Bomb Defuser can only mean there's a Mafia Bomb or he's Mafia Mason himself, but my D1 impression of him hasn't changed - sure, he's not a wide-eyed newbie, but that kind of play would have been really bold. The chance that Gry and Shad are mafia since the start and found the perfect cover is... kinda cool, not gonna lie lol. I've personally know Gry to be able to come up with stuff like this, and it would mean his D2 claim of having P0 protected gnut could have been a fabrication, but they would be among the last players to be considered for a lynch on this whole list imo. The idea that they're town and are able to help with RT actions is too good to ruin it with our own hands, especially because, with some luck, they can prove themselves the best way possible: by nightkilling mafia.

As for Lambu, Jesus is definitely the most out-of-place claim around. Perfect for explaining why he's not getting nightkilled, OP for making elixirs or summoning the RT. At the same time, he's gotta be aware of it himself, so he should know how such a claim would be received. Willing to suspend judgment on him for now.


@Hll -> Starting Mason
@Raven -> Starting Mason

Honestly no idea what to think of Hll, if there's a scum between him and Raven I'd be inclined to think it's Raven? But the Finalbeta is strong with this one so you never know. Raven being adamant on desin makes me trust her somewhat, but not much of the rest. More inclined to believe there was scum among the Super Masons and the starting ones were supposed to be on the Recruiter's side, but they shouldn't be too dangerous for a while at least. The fact that they claim not even attempting a collective RT action in three whole nights is painful for all the wrong reasons.



@xnut -> ??? Lover
@Belserion -> Noble (Threesome Candidate) -> joined xnut

I was a little baffled to see Bel coming out as Lover and wanting to help town, so the best I could think of is xnut wanting to help his mafia team as long as possible with making elixirs or using their numbers for RT actions, and his team telling him to convince Bel to stall for time. But to be quite honest, judging from the way he played all game, it sounds much more likely that he isn't talking to Bel at all and she's given up and decided to help us lol. Kinda lame and not the most exciting of MG plays, but I could understand where she'd be coming from and I'll take it over them helping mafia I guess...


Alright then. As for my vote, I would be inclined to give des the benefit of the doubt until he gives out his elixir, but that means giving at least two more nights to someone I'm almost completely certain must be scum. Personally I'm more eager to get our dilemma cleared out as soon as possible than getting rid of the relative danger the Lovers pose, so votekill desin24.

My personal free time situation hasn't improved by a lot, so I'll be on and off for a while, but this time I'll make sure to stick around until the end of day so I might be willing to switch if someone can convince me to go for another. I don't plan to, though.
ah shit 13 left, damn yep gonna do the same as you fumu fumu.
thanks for the heads up, came close to it XD.

gonna lock, I'm sorry desin, i rly hope you're actually town and I apologize in advance if you die and turn up townie!

!votelock Desin24
Ah man!! I need to get to bed now, so will lock my vote for now.

Votekill desin24
Votelock desin24 to help end this conversation.

We have to talk about what we will do tonight people.
!votelock Gajeel
!votekill desin24
Now I kinda feel like following Gry's vote... I'll likely be killed next, and numbers indicate Gaj as mafia...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill Gajeel
Votekill Desin. He did try really hard to save Hardy. And if he's legit you guys have van at the end of a barrel. It makes no sense to continue the Desin /Van drama.
Why would you suggest that? This feels like a Mafia giving up too early because he's been cruising through the game but is finally being voted.

Ugh, eff it. Vote kill Gajeel.
Ah fook it. That post from desin is so townie I'm starting to believe I'm making a mistake /3\

Votekill Gajeel
votelock desin24


desin24 >>> x7 ( Raven, Shad, sakura-aneki, Hll, xnut, Belserion, Gajeel)

xnut >>> x2 ( digitaldude, desin24 )

Gajeel >>> x4
( GrySun, Farfalla, Organizized, Vandred)




desin24 ( Prostitute )



What did you do!?

That "hoe"?... That “hoe” taught me everything I know about being a conductor!

That hoe’s name was desin!....



It’s too late now... No going back.





​
A general warning to players:


We all have different reasons for and styles of playing Mafia Game, however, personal attacks are personally detrimental to the state of mind and character of those on the receiving end, those doing the personal attacking, and everyone else in our interconnected community.


A prerequisite for playing this game was to "keep disrespectful behavior in-check." From here on out, those that cannot follow this rule will be penalized. Those penalized that carry-on with disrespectful behavior will be removed from the game.


I want everyone to be able to have a good time here, so let's try to remain respectful and have a good Christmas MG.


Night 4 Starts Now

Night 4 will last 10 hours
Day 5 will last 18 hours.*
Night 5 will last 9 hours.*
*Means tentative

Legends (Special Mechanics) ​
By sacrificing their ability to do any other night actions that night (even if they have no action at the time), a player or players can perform one of two night actions:

Lesser Immortality

Night Ritual
A player can perform a night ritual (priority 0). If performed 3 times, the player obtains an elixir that grants "Lesser Immortality."

Elixir
On a following night, the elixir can be drunk (priority 0) to get Lesser Immortality or passed (priority 0) to another player (whom is notified via a message). Both are bonus actions.

Lesser Immortality
If the Lesser Immortal dies via anything other than a lynch, a strongman kill, or a Rail Tracer kill, then the player shows up dead as “Immortal”, revives the next day (after a day and a night phase), and loses their lesser immortality. This effect does not stack.

Whether as a passable drink or within a lesser immortal, only 4 elixirs can exist at a time. If asked, the hosts can inform a player if the world is at its limit or not.

The Rail Tracer
A player (with or without a group) or multiple players in the same group (masons, mafias, or TP teams) can call upon the Rail Tracer to perform one of three actions on a specified player:
  1. Protect the player from all other actions that night (priority 0).
  2. Block all actions of the player that night. The target player is notified when this occurs (priority 2).
  3. Kill the player. The target player is notified when this occurs (priority 4).
The Rail Tracer will only perform each action only once per night (Max: 1 Protect. Max: 1 Block. Max: 1 Kill).

For each of the three, the request that gets fulfilled is the one that had the most sacrifices made for it and gets randomly selected in the case of a tie

Sacrificing and calling for the Rail Tracer occur at the same priority as the action they’re asking to be performed.

A group that does a collective sacrifice for a Rail Tracer action must designate the caller. If none is selected or the selected player is blocked then the action fails.

A player that successfully calls on the Rail Tracer to perform an action cannot sacrifice for that action in the future, even if they're not the caller.
--- Double Post Merged, ---






Shad ( Super Mason Bomb Defuser )




Lambu ( Townie )


Two passengers turned up dead last night.

And so the Flying Pussyfoot went on.



Day 5 Starts Now
Countdown until Day 5 ends

Day 5 will last 18 hours.

Night 5 will last 9 hours.*
*Means tentative

​
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Does Jesus statur appear when jesusu is killed?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I used my sacrifice kill on lambu since he claimed Jesus, So i guess he should return tomorrow
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
At least they took care of that for us, hope you come back jesus:/.

And nooo Shadoo!!! T.T
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I used my sacrifice kill on lambu since he claimed Jesus, So i guess he should return tomorrow
You used kill rt on lambu?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
At least they took care of that for us, hope you come back jesus:/.

And nooo Shadoo!!! T.T
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You used kill rt on lambu?
Yes
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Jesus dying now ladies is not a good thing....lol
We are fucked
2 townies and 1 at lynch....damn
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Okg it.s just 12 of us left fuck!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But some of the trusted townies should have elixir by now right?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I apologized to hosts...want to apologize to all of you for my afk-ness last phase..
Some shit is going at work and we were shorthanded and busy...just couldnt keep up in that phase.
But Im off until Wednesday.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I don't care he and desin played bad so it's on them more than that's on me, liking Hardy's post when he accused me that i'm third lover candidate and claiming that i'm super mason over and over, and trying me to make doubt Hll. I already doubt Hll but i'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, Their insistence and lack of respect made me believe they are mafia.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Okg it.s just 12 of us left fuck!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But some of the trusted townies should have elixir by now right?
Like I told Lala...I only been doing my actions.
Protected her again this past nite.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I don't care he and desin played bad so it's on them more than that's on me, liking Hardy's post when he accused me that i'm third lover candidate and claiming that i'm super mason over and over, and trying me to make doubt Hll. I already doubt Hll but i'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, Their insistence and lack of respect made me believe they are mafia.
I understand..
But last game should of showed you how I was deceived by a teammate.
It is quite possible if you,
Penguin and Hill started together(you being truthful)Hill could be mafia mason.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Well Shad dying town confirms Gry for me
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top