Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I did not say I didn't do anything tho, did I?
nobody went with DD's double on actions thing, so I went for Vandred after seeing the result on desin, knowing that Shad would go for xnut. Figured either van or xnut would be just as good. Since Raven went for Lambu.... we know who won the coinflip I guess.
Haha...van again
So you believed shad and gry...their shit was too convenient at the time.

Sorry dear...dont believe you
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
When Lambu returns he can go for RT kills too. DD and possibly another known townie should try RT killing whoever we don't kill among Gajeel/Vandred. Once we gain a little bigger lead on them numbers wise with this we should get rid of Lovers after that.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
When Lambu returns he can go for RT kills too. DD and possibly another known townie should try RT killing whoever we don't kill among Gajeel/Vandred. Once we gain a little bigger lead on them numbers wise with this we should get rid of Lovers after that.
Grysun tell me did the shadawan try to kill xnut at ngiht?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sakrura was positive. Shad was going for xnut but didnt try herself to reinforce it...so she tries someone else....:catshrug
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I said what I had to say so far and will take a break, either Vand or Gajeel gets lynched today. Gajeel is 100% confirmed mafia and Vandred should be mafia according to math but less certain than Gajeel at any rate. Problem is that Gajeel could be Bomb(tho so could Vandred but Gajeel more likely), so we should avoid a town dying to explosion. Make sure the last lock is one of Bel, xnut, Vand, Gajeel, sakura, Hll.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Grysun tell me did the shadawan try to kill xnut at ngiht?
Yes
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sakura block shad?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I said what I had to say so far and will take a break, either Vand or Gajeel gets lynched today. Gajeel is 100% confirmed mafia and Vandred should be mafia according to math but less certain than Gajeel at any rate. Problem is that Gajeel could be Bomb(tho so could Vandred but Gajeel more likely), so we should avoid a town dying to explosion. Make sure the last lock is one of Bel, xnut, Vand, Gajeel, sakura, Hll.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Yes
Okay but take the townie circle. Grysun/orgz/dd/farfalla/gnut/hll. to put vandred in you need to take a guy out.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Okay but take the townie circle. Grysun/orgz/dd/farfalla/gnut/hll. to put vandred in you need to take a guy out.
Hill
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Idk ...lal vs gaj/van thing is idk
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I said what I had to say so far and will take a break, either Vand or Gajeel gets lynched today. Gajeel is 100% confirmed mafia and Vandred should be mafia according to math but less certain than Gajeel at any rate. Problem is that Gajeel could be Bomb(tho so could Vandred but Gajeel more likely), so we should avoid a town dying to explosion. Make sure the last lock is one of Bel, xnut, Vand, Gajeel, sakura, Hll.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Yes
The devilish mafia....
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Okay but take the townie circle. Grysun/orgz/dd/farfalla/gnut/hll. to put vandred in you need to take a guy out.
I'd remove Hll add Raven, so Vand should be scum. Just a hard and exhausting decision, he put himself out there in the spotlight and I keep having in my mind the odds Daws gave us 2 prostitutes lol. But probably not...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Sorry honey...but if math checks out.
So are you(maybe DD but I doubt it)
well, with the way things are going and most people getting townies lynched, I guess you're right aren't you? you see right through me, with your x games experience on your belt :))) I played 3 games and just because I was traitor first one everyone sees me as sus, not even my potato sacrifice changed that, why would me openly claiming I'm BP right after DD to contest his claim be any different, I guess I expected to much from you guys, but I'll keep that in mind for future games, as mentioned I'm still learning the game,
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
well, with the way things are going and most people getting townies lynched, I guess you're right aren't you? you see right through me, with your x games experience on your belt :))) I played 3 games and just because I was traitor first one everyone sees me as sus, not even my potato sacrifice changed that, why would me openly claiming I'm BP right after DD to contest his claim be any different, I guess I expected to much from you guys, but I'll keep that in mind for future games, as mentioned I'm still learning the game,
sakura....you just dont fit in the townie circle anymore...why did you murder EVERYONE?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
What happened to killing my son last nite....????
Werent people suppose to put effort into that....and DD watzup with the blocking thing?

Game is lost....this is a mafia landslide xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Black bird...Idgaf if its his 1st or last game.
Im not gonna let a liar beat me if I can help it xD
Matter of fact
votekill Vandead
Shadawan... :biblethump

I used Crescent's Mortician to check hardy, should've done than the previous night. Checking Hardy I only found that someone tried to steal his role.

This means Gajeel lied and he never targetted Hardy. Here is his post:



!votekill Gajeel 100% mafia

Knew we should've offed him yesterday, if only I switched from desin earlier maybe would've been possible. Though desin played so weird this time, meh..
votelock Vandead
vote kill vandred
Votekill Gajeel
I'm so stupid.... Doubting my own result over ridiculously small chances of a "what if".... Asked twice yday "why isn't mafia fighting for Desin", the answer was right before our faces... Hate being this lazy and leaving up to people...

I do think that people reacting to we starting to pile votes on Gaj in the previous day painted them in a different light to me. But I'll finish backreading first before getting to this.
Raven has explicitly played anti town man from day 1. Dont blindly trust.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



vote lock gajeel save us with double vote belserion.
VOTEKILL Gajeel


I am not mafia, I have been townie from day 1 and have not taken any anti town actions or lied, unlike others.

If lack of participation is a grounds for suspicion, then there is nothing I can do about my shift and this game clashing,


I have not done a single RT kill yet, have only made plays for an elixr, will see who the best person to use it on is.





Yes, she performed the action though.
Ah votes aren’t updated huh.

Votelock Gajeel
Votelock Gaj

@sakura-aneki I'm sorry you're tired after arguing for days, with Xnut as well, but try to see it our way as well, it's an elimination process at this point and people like us still fit like mafia possibilities. Specially after the end day y'day, imo you're mafia, and I can't be in your head to know for sure nor to distinguish if this throw is an act or an attempt to sabotage the voting. So maybe take a shower, drink some tea and come back to play your game, wtv you are.

I don't get why Raven won't vote a confirmed mafia, what's her stance, so can't address that...

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Fucked up my bolding.
i decided to go against Vandred

Votekill Vandred
I doubt Van is mafia, so I'm gonna vote Gajeel if he's bomb, so be it, will get my desired outcome faster, so I can be last.

!votekill Gajeel

And these are my closing notes:

Why do you rly think I didn't go after you with your BP claim, DD?

And why would I claim right after you then, analyze my posts and see if you can find a reason that's not stupid mafia claim.

Why insist on asking if there were 2 BPs ever in a game, and insisting on my theory about double roles?

Why was I debating Hardy's lynch on D2 or whenever pp cornered him and he claimed his role? Why didn't I contradict him? And h=why did I slowly move away from defending him as to not raise too much suspicion after his claim?

Why pick BP out of all the claims I could have picked since almost everyone had already claimed (could have gone with Hider since you had already claimed BP and would have been the perfect cover if I was mafia, could have gone with vengeful townie, or even Jesus since he had not been claimed yet, and the possibility of it existing as everyone including me thought, was close to 0).

Why didn't I claim D1 like I usually do?

There's so many questions around me, yet the only answers you find are "mafia ka" that's disappointing to say the least.

With this I rest my case. I either die by bomb or lynch or I'll just flat out come to the surface and let mafia do their thing if it's not fkn obv already.
ok :) we'll see, do I look like I care? I just gave you something to look forward to.

ofc I should have blatantly come out right? good thinking Gry! Shame on me for thinking otherwise :)

And ofc I had to pretend I was at least a bit sus of DD before going for the whole a ok 2 BPs it's not that impossible fumu fumu.

If I'm correct about this role, you try to stay alive and not on the mafia main lynch list as long as possible right? to not need to ask for protection.

Instead of calling me a lier again, you could have used detective role necro tonight to check me out, without mentioning so that you don't go all "aaa you knew I was gonna check you so mafia colleagues blocked me" meh, can't win a game when everyone's against you man, I tried at least. :)))

!votelock Gajeel

there we go, it's locked too.
Votelock Gajeel
I've officially given up on figuring out this setup. Two Prostitutes was already enough, Jesus is just overkill for me.

Hardy, Gajeel, sakura, xnut, Hll/Raven and...? gnut? Hll and Raven? gnut and Orgz? No one?

I blocked Gajeel again last night, don't know if it was any use but his affiliation is beyond 100% at this point. Votekill Gajeel. I know I don't have much longer to live, but since it looks like I'll still be around tonight I'll try to block or use RT actions against the final suspects at least.
Can you just all vote for me so I can die.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

!votelock Gajeel
!votelock Gajeel
!votelock GrySun

Well, my time has come team. Hopefully, your turn will come soon too :p

Gajeel >>> x8 ( GrySun, Farfalla, digitaldude, Hll, Organizized sakura-aneki, Belserion Vandred, Xnut )

Vandred >>> x2 ( gnut, Raven)

gnut >>> x1 ( penalty )

GrySun >>> x1 ( Gajeel )

Gnut gets a penalty for not voting on day 4.

Countdown until Day 5 ends
Day 5 will last 18 hours.


Night 5 will last 9 hours.*
*Means tentative​
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
One of them definitely is...3 to start cmon
They were set up to fail from the start bro......poor penguin.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

NANI?? GNUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
--- Double Post Merged, ---

do they have the numbers to kill gnut? hmm with belserion we should be safe.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
also desin....bro you really did not use prostitute for two nights man.
Im sure that was possibily a try to set someone up...good job des im still alive cause of you bud
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It is what it is if I die DD:catshrug
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
WHY IS HE LAUGHING!!?!?
I knew it guys....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah fook it. That post from desin is so townie I'm starting to believe I'm making a mistake /3\

Votekill Gajeel
LOOK AT THIS MAN... JUST FOOKIN LOOK.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Im sure that was possibily a try to set someone up...good job des im still alive cause of you bud
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It is what it is if I die DD:catshrug
okay just dont guard gry he has elixr.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top