Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
after evil died and you suspected him, ahauhua ended there for me!
well I wasn't looking at the name...only at the role...
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
But was funny XD. Dont worry, you play it well
yeah lol...but I was kinda...SHOCKED

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

well I'm out...see you in the next mafia game...:D
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I did post the GIF and edited it very fast. :p :umad

Sorry.

Let's Move On!

Still it's very obvious that niichan and sakura are the mafia after the first night.

Macaco, fucking noob voted for me in the first day :facepalm
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,226
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Faust should be banned for a game IMO. It's unfortunate, but it contributed to the game derailing. It amounted to baiting. He probably thought better and that's why he edited it,but still...

But I'd leave it up to the next host to decide really.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Wait, how would Faust know what role Sakura was playing? He was lynched early. It could only have been a guess right?
sakura and niichan both voted for me.
and sakura's defending niichan too much.
that's very obvious.

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

But did you post Sakura from Naruto picture, or did you not?

i posted a naruto and sakura GIF :p

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Faust should be banned for a game IMO. It's unfortunate, but it contributed to the game derailing. It amounted to baiting. He probably thought better and that's why he edited it,but still...

But I'd leave it up to the next host to decide really.
:XD

PLEASE DON'T USE THE DEATH NOTE THEME IF I'M BANNED FOR THE NEXT GAME.

PLEASE!!!!!!!


---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Oh, she posted the pms now I see it...well no point continuing this game...

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

About Faust....He posted a picture of Naruto and sakura....Naruto niichan and sakura aneki were mafia. I have no idea were he keeps getting the info about the mafia.
It's my deduction!
Sakura and Niichan both voted for me.
Sakura don't want to vote kill niichan.
The other two voted for me randomly.

The mafias are too obvious!

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

But it wasn't just Faust who suspected those two the most. No one else had much suspicion, aside from maybe Arctigor.
RIGHT!

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Always when dd is the host faust know evrything xD
The first one was just a LUCKY GUESS!

and this latest game, I knew it through deduction!


---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Faust should be banned for a game IMO. It's unfortunate, but it contributed to the game derailing. It amounted to baiting. He probably thought better and that's why he edited it,but still...

But I'd leave it up to the next host to decide really.
:XD
 
Last edited:

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Faust, that's the way the cookie crumbles. The DN theme is what Evil's hosting in early January.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
sakura and niichan both voted for me.
and sakura's defending niichan too much.
that's very obvious.

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------



i posted a naruto and sakura GIF :p

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------



:XD

PLEASE DON'T USE THE DEATH NOTE THEME IF I'M BANNED FOR THE NEXT GAME.

PLEASE!!!!!!!


---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------



It's my deduction!
Sakura and Niichan both voted for me.
Sakura don't want to vote kill niichan.
The other two voted for me randomly.

The mafias are too obvious!

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------



RIGHT!

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------



The first one was just a LUCKY GUESS!

and this latest game, I knew it through deduction!


---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------



:XD
For start, sakura only said about Nii-chan 1 time... she didnt defend him. Only by the vote (wich she prefer to kill you than nii-chan, but well you are a fucking doctor...)

Sakura only vote for you because you vote for her and didnt given any reason... so your attitude is much more suspicious than hers.
How do you know others are random? Mazino voted for you after you reveal that you are a doctor! He was one of the few to give a reason to vote for you!

Lucky u said... does not seem that to me
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Goddamn you, I wasn't wrong this time ò.ó
You have no consistency, if you always wrong now you want be right? Very fickle to me... rely on my other sentence and end of discussion.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Faust should be banned for a game IMO. It's unfortunate, but it contributed to the game derailing. It amounted to baiting. He probably thought better and that's why he edited it,but still...

But I'd leave it up to the next host to decide really.
Ehh, well, I don't know. But only indirectly. And it's not like he could have known that, it was just a guess after all. He wasn't part of the mafia or a traidor, nor was he a detective, who revealed his results after being dead.

Hmm. I don't know. But it sure was a provocation towards sakura and naruto-nii.

Evil is hosting that one?
No! I have no time in january, I thought I made it clear.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,226
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Ehh, well, I don't know. But only indirectly. And it's not like he could have known that, it was just a guess after all. He wasn't part of the mafia or a traidor, nor was he a detective, who revealed his results after being dead.
That's a fair point. It's actually happened before with just plain words after someone dies, no need for picture clues -_-;
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I like to play plain townie too. You dont have powers, you dont know nothing (its like Jhon snow without ghost and sword!). It is really fun to have doubts
It's soo boring to be a townie...you always hope to be a sleeper...but usually you aren't one:(

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

You have no consistency, if you always wrong now you want be right? Very fickle to me... rely on my other sentence and end of discussion.
Haha...this is fun:p
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I was simple Townie twice, and yes, it's not so cool as a Bomb or Daytime Vigilante or something, but I always had fun playing it too. You must be creative to survive long enough, and I figured sometimes bluffing and lying about the role might be helpful too, to keep away the Mafia for example.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
And oh my god what a drama about my mod actions:teehee...posts disappear from time to time, get used to that...

Next time I'll just ban directly, so you won't even get the right to reply:derp...except on skype...but I'll ignore it:nana

Oh...and I'll say that the reason for your ban is being a porn-bot...HA HA! The whole world will laugh...

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

I was simple Townie twice, and yes, it's not so cool as a Bomb or Daytime Vigilante or something, but I always had fun playing it too. You must be creative to survive long enough, and I figured sometimes bluffing and lying about the role might be helpful too, to keep away the Mafia for example.
Yeah, but when the game is in its early stages, it's hard to bluff too...the bluff worthy role is that of the bomb...but it's risky if there's actually a real bomb in the game...oh well...it's fun during daytimes to be a townie, but I love nighttime actions, so:darn
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top