Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
If you want to join, then join. If you don't, then don't. It's simple.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
M3J, is that an orange sitting in the hand in your avi?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I barely spammed though. And I know about the limit and how to play. :gwah
That was a tip. I didn't say you spammed. In fact, you didn't.
Anyway, Nuno is right. Join if you have time to play and will to play. That's a simple reasoning.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
If you want to join, then join. If you don't, then don't. It's simple.
But doesn't the theme make it more fun? I forgot most of Death Note, so I was confused about who was lynched and who was being talked about by the host.
M3J, is that an orange sitting in the hand in your avi?
... yes.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Is Blitzcrank the Tinker, Goblin Shredder or Clockwerk Goblin of League of Legends?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
nobody like blitzcrank he always get an autoban. u might get lynched, watch out :teehee
Because Blitzcrank is an over powered hero?
Just like Kael(Invoker) was in DoTA?
 
Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lol not overpowered but he's a game changer, when he grab the adc/apc of your team, its Christmas time
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
lol not overpowered but he's a game changer, when he grab the adc/apc of your team, its Christmas time
Like Rooftrellen's(Treant Protector) Overgrowth in DoTA?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Meh, what a shame to see you out Orgz =/ and just when I got us a new participant. Thornofcarrion will participate :cookiehand

digitaldude said:
I hate lol!
I sign up anyway and pick vayne
3c said:
IN!

I CLAIM JARVAN IV!!!

DEMACIA!!!!
Im in too.
Im in too. TF , Mid, please
Faust said:
I'm in and

Hmm.................. I pick BLITZCRANK
Hakuteiken said:
Hm, I don't know if I really want to play, but I will risk it to get the avatar I'd like to have. Fiora that is.
Add me in.
Josef K. said:
Same as me.

I'm in ofc..
i'm in, im amumu
I'm in.

I'm gonna chase those madafaking mafias... it's only fun, if they run.
I'm not sure what the current discussion is about or if the game is over...just wanna say I'm joining the next game with my brother...so be sure to contact us too with relevant stuff:yay
I am also in for the next game. And surprisingly, or not so surprisingly i would like to have Lulu's avatar :lmao
Okay, I want Nidalee.
I almost went for Shyvana, she's so so cool T.T But MEH, I gotta pick the green eyed savage brunette~
I'll join the next game...just let me know when we start...xDD
even though i wasn't much of any help......

i'm in on the next game....please


:)
I sign up and request Lux!

Can I? :pout
I sign up also!
im in for the next game...if nii doesnt get my pm too late
I am in and I pick Irelia FU SCAV
I also thought of something like Unemployed Townie, who's a regular Townie until a Doctor/Detective/Prostitute dies, at which point he takes over the role. Not sure if that'd work, though. :p

Ah to hell with just thinking up roles. I'm in! :D
Okay, I'm in.

GAME 24
01 [user]digitaldude[/user] - Katarina
02 [user]3c[/user] - Jarvan IV
03 [USER]dark lord[/USER] - Graves
04 [USER]MidoBan[/USER] - Twisted Fate
05 [USER]X3D2YFaust[/USER] - Blitzcrank
06 [USER]Hakuteiken[/USER] - Miss Fortune
07 [USER]Josef K.[/USER] - Jayce
08 [USER]scav[/USER] - Zyra
09 [USER]Hardy[/USER] - Warwick
10 [USER]Farfalla[/USER] - Shyvana
11 [USER]jorped[/USER] - Lulu
12 [USER]benelori[/USER] - Vladimir
13 [USER]Arctigor[/USER] - Yorick
14 [USER]gnut[/USER] - Brand
15 [USER]Darjaille[/USER] - Lux
16 [USER]Adorien[/USER] - Fiora
17 [USER]Mazino[/USER] - Darius
18 [USER]thornofcarrion[/USER] - Swain
19 [USER]Imperium[/USER]

But doesn't the theme make it more fun? I forgot most of Death Note, so I was confused about who was lynched and who was being talked about by the host.
Meh, the theme only plays a very small role. Sign up and play better this time :p
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Thorn playing? Great!
We just need someone to make it 20, at least :toc
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
why did lawly pull out?

what about evil or xi0?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Says he doesn't have time.

Says he doesn't have time, either. The latter just doesn't feel motivated enough to play, I guess.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Where's your motivation, Gary? :gwah
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Thorn is notorious for lack of activity and generally knowing nothing about what goes on during day phases...
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
thorn is mafia!!!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I'll join, then. If we get another player, then I'm out so it's even 20.


Cuz like, yeah.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'll join, then. If we get another player, then I'm out so it's even 20.


Cuz like, yeah.
thankx 008...

:hurr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top