actually i was happy when haku died. that guy talk too much and will wait till the last minute to cast his vote. I'm pretty sure Haku, using his logic would have said that 4 detectives is indeed possible.
You faust and greg are ladies?So me faust and gnut no, but hardy yes?
homo.
What? I trusted you both and you were both Townies, unlike Hardy, so, what does this have to do with "faith in buddy argument"?So me faust and gnut no, but hardy yes?
homo.
No, lol. Because I talk too much and because I'm regularly lurking, I noticed niichan's host blunderactually i was happy when haku died. that guy talk too much and will wait till the last minute to cast his vote. I'm pretty sure Haku, using his logic would have said that 4 detectives is indeed possible.

Nah not Farf and Tata. Sakura-aneki and Tatasugoi.Lol, that would have been strange considering how cold Farfalla acted towards Tata this game.That is how you play ...
I seriously thought of another lovefest right there. Even brought it up ...![]()
Indeed. She didn't even wanted to suspect of her XDFarfalla did not act coldly to tata.
Because you were nearly lynched twice.My 3 biggest accusers were, Tata, hardy and jorped. Why did you guys hate me so much? ):
Shut up, your experienced butt saved you too much in this game like "yeah, Impy is too good, he can't lie, he wouldn't be so stupid". Those townies bastards...My 3 biggest accusers were, Tata, hardy and jorped. Why did you guys hate me so much? ):
If only you had been lynched ... anyway, i have opinions about this game. Incredibly frustrating to feel so helpless, after killing so many important roles ... and in the end be screwed by roles that pretty much guaranteed that person is indeed townie.My 3 biggest accusers were, Tata, hardy and jorped. Why did you guys hate me so much? ):

Actually, I didn't like his role revelation at that point, but whatever. Are we supposed to test if someone is Bomb? I don't think so.Shut up, your experienced butt saved you too much in this game like "yeah, Impy is too good, he can't lie, he wouldn't be so stupid". Those townies bastards...
My 3 biggest accusers were, Tata, hardy and jorped. Why did you guys hate me so much? ):
That would had been nice actually, imo...Actually, I didn't like his role revelation at that point, but whatever. Are we supposed to test if someone is Bomb? I don't think so.
I agreeThat would had been nice actually, imo...


Nope... but I'm dying to share some stuffCAN WE DISCUSS OR NOT DAMN IT?![]()

Of course not the game is still going, if evil was here he'd rape you.CAN WE DISCUSS OR NOT DAMN IT?![]()