Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
actually i was happy when haku died. that guy talk too much and will wait till the last minute to cast his vote. I'm pretty sure Haku, using his logic would have said that 4 detectives is indeed possible.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
haku is a mafia simpithizer
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
So me faust and gnut no, but hardy yes?












homo.
What? I trusted you both and you were both Townies, unlike Hardy, so, what does this have to do with "faith in buddy argument"?

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

actually i was happy when haku died. that guy talk too much and will wait till the last minute to cast his vote. I'm pretty sure Haku, using his logic would have said that 4 detectives is indeed possible.
No, lol. Because I talk too much and because I'm regularly lurking, I noticed niichan's host blunder :XD
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Lol, that would have been strange considering how cold Farfalla acted towards Tata this game. :XD That is how you play ...

I seriously thought of another lovefest right there. Even brought it up ... :p
Nah not Farf and Tata. Sakura-aneki and Tatasugoi.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
My 3 biggest accusers were, Tata, hardy and jorped. Why did you guys hate me so much? ):
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
My 3 biggest accusers were, Tata, hardy and jorped. Why did you guys hate me so much? ):
Shut up, your experienced butt saved you too much in this game like "yeah, Impy is too good, he can't lie, he wouldn't be so stupid". Those townies bastards...
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
My 3 biggest accusers were, Tata, hardy and jorped. Why did you guys hate me so much? ):
If only you had been lynched ... anyway, i have opinions about this game. Incredibly frustrating to feel so helpless, after killing so many important roles ... and in the end be screwed by roles that pretty much guaranteed that person is indeed townie.
Anyway let's discuss this when the game ends :amuse
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Shut up, your experienced butt saved you too much in this game like "yeah, Impy is too good, he can't lie, he wouldn't be so stupid". Those townies bastards...
Actually, I didn't like his role revelation at that point, but whatever. Are we supposed to test if someone is Bomb? I don't think so.
While we were bandwagoning Sky, my initial thought was that Imp was lying and he was a Townie, just trying to survive "Night Two, let's kill Imp festivals".
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
My 3 biggest accusers were, Tata, hardy and jorped. Why did you guys hate me so much? ):

/RAISES HAND VERY HIGH!

And Imperium I was commenting on this game, I understood about that previous one.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Actually, I didn't like his role revelation at that point, but whatever. Are we supposed to test if someone is Bomb? I don't think so.
That would had been nice actually, imo...
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
CAN WE DISCUSS OR NOT DAMN IT? :arf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top