you don't want hardcore...don't tell anybody in the claymore...the whole Vulcan race is in there



The Claymore fans are like a living legend on MHyou don't want hardcore...don't tell anybody in the claymore...the whole Vulcan race is in there
![]()

those guys are deep...brain surgeons and nuclear bomb builders and shit...The Claymore fans are like a living legend on MH![]()
Lol imagine God Eye Galatea joining.... welcome to the world of walls of textyou don't want hardcore...don't tell anybody in the claymore...the whole Vulcan race is in there
![]()
thank youThe Claymore fans are like a living legend on MH![]()

imagine a spammer one like me with their talent of wall posting...Lol imagine God Eye Galatea joining.... welcome to the world of walls of text

that would make you kkck twin brotherimagine a spammer one like me with their talent of wall posting...
![]()

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGEG is cool though lawly...she does the translations for us until gene does his...gernot to...
they stepped up when HEGE left...I miss him...he was a cool guy too
![]()
lol...that's gantz and naruto...mainly gantz lately...that would make you kkck twin brother
why u no push for magi mafiaSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I also like her but regradless we are talking about their typing abilites not that it affects their personal character

NN will never give me Judaruwhy u no push for magi mafia
![]()
I wouldn't troll around or do a careless job. Though at the ver yleast, I wanna write deaths and stuff.Yeah, pretty much doubtful
But he wanted to host under the condition that the theme is either SW or Harry Potter, so I doubt he would troll around and do a careless job.
Not that we could be sure about it![]()
Not sure if it's possible, but why not ask the host about that? Perhaps he'll let you do it if you are willing to o/I wouldn't troll around or do a careless job. Though at the ver yleast, I wanna write deaths and stuff.
OP? I'm in, I wanna be Luffy!

okay i'll settle for this...i think its a good idea to stay from the main characters lke strawhats. people will just be fighting for luffy zoro and nami
