Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
you don't want hardcore...don't tell anybody in the claymore...the whole Vulcan race is in there

:lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The Claymore fans are like a living legend on MH :lmao
those guys are deep...brain surgeons and nuclear bomb builders and shit...

if I see shinsengumi...I will tell him...if yal don't mind
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
you don't want hardcore...don't tell anybody in the claymore...the whole Vulcan race is in there

:lmao
Lol imagine God Eye Galatea joining.... welcome to the world of walls of text

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

The Claymore fans are like a living legend on MH :lmao
thank you :hi5
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lol imagine God Eye Galatea joining.... welcome to the world of walls of text
imagine a spammer one like me with their talent of wall posting...

:faint
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
GEG is cool though lawly...she does the translations for us until gene does his...gernot to...

they stepped up when HEGE left...I miss him...he was a cool guy too

:(
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
GEG is cool though lawly...she does the translations for us until gene does his...gernot to...

they stepped up when HEGE left...I miss him...he was a cool guy too

:(
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I also like her but regradless we are talking about their typing abilites not that it affects their personal character
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
that would make you kkck twin brother
lol...that's gantz and naruto...mainly gantz lately...

sorry...so off topic we are

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I also like her but regradless we are talking about their typing abilites not that it affects their personal character
why u no push for magi mafia

:hip
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
what i meant is that he likes to spam pointless walls of texts

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

why u no push for magi mafia

:hip
NN will never give me Judaru
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Yeah, pretty much doubtful :XD
But he wanted to host under the condition that the theme is either SW or Harry Potter, so I doubt he would troll around and do a careless job.

Not that we could be sure about it :XD
I wouldn't troll around or do a careless job. Though at the ver yleast, I wanna write deaths and stuff.


OP? I'm in, I wanna be Luffy!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
i think its a good idea to stay from the main characters lke strawhats. people will just be fighting for luffy zoro and nami
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yeah I wanted Buggy the Clown but got negated T_T
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I wouldn't troll around or do a careless job. Though at the ver yleast, I wanna write deaths and stuff.


OP? I'm in, I wanna be Luffy!
Not sure if it's possible, but why not ask the host about that? Perhaps he'll let you do it if you are willing to o/
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i think its a good idea to stay from the main characters lke strawhats. people will just be fighting for luffy zoro and nami
okay i'll settle for this...



:hurr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top