Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
There's a saying here in germany, something like: "Give them a finger and they want the whole hand"

It was an exception, usually you can't choose and no one complained in the past. The ava's are special and have a surprise factor, that's it. You might even like the ava you get, so don't complain beforehand.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
It isn't exclusive to Germany :nah
:XD
Yeah, it really isn't.
"Give them a hand and they'll take the whole arm" is what we say here :toc
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
:XD
Yeah, it really isn't.
"Give them a hand and they'll take the whole arm" is what we say here :toc
Yeah, here too!

Apparently in Germany people shake fingers instead of hands :XD
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
We use both expressions :hee
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
:lmao

It isn't exclusive to Germany :nah
I know but it gives you more attention when you say it's from "blabla" :hee

Yeah, here too!

Apparently in Germany people shake fingers instead of hands :XD
It's the meaning, no reason to take it word by word baka :nah

We use both expressions :hee
We too, though the first is used more often here

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Anyway, I saw we have Millhouse on board too so we actually are 15.... leaves a spot for gary :cookiehand

or gumi

or Haku

or Orgz

or whoever's out there
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Anyway, I saw we have Millhouse on board too so we actually are 15.... leaves a spot for gary :cookiehand

or gumi

or Haku

or Orgz

or whoever's out there
Or all of them :nod
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Or all of them :nod
This is supposed to be a mid-sized game :XD
Personally, I'd like to see Orgz play if he has time, though.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
i wanna be croc and mafia boss :3c
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Wtf is with limits? 40 people haven't signed up or anything.

Anyways, I'm in.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wtf is with limits? 40 people haven't signed up or anything.

Anyways, I'm in.
It's a small gamu, small gamu. Well 16 maybe isn't that small but I think it's a good amount.

Glad to see you in, guess we're full then :zomg

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

Wtf is with limits? 40 people haven't signed up or anything.

Anyways, I'm in.
Sign up for Mafia Game 25 (starting date 25/26 March)

[USER]3c[/USER]
[USER]gnut[/USER]
[USER]jorped[/USER]
[USER]Hardy[/USER]
[USER]digitaldude[/USER]
[USER]MidoBan[/USER]
[USER]Evil3ye[/USER]
[USER]Josef K.[/USER]
[USER]TheBoss[/USER]
[USER]Farfalla[/USER]
[USER]Mazino[/USER]
[USER]dark lord[/USER]
[USER]X3D2YFaust[/USER]
[USER]Imperium[/USER]
[USER]M3J[/USER]
[USER]xi0[/USER]

Sign up closed
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It's a small gamu, small gamu. Well 16 maybe isn't that small but I think it's a good amount.

Glad to see you in, guess we're full then :zomg
Setting limits at 16? I would hope you wouldn't refuse people. Like I said, the difference between 16 and 20 isn't much.

So were starting earlier than you said? Thought it was the end of the month?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Setting limits at 16? I would hope you wouldn't refuse people. Like I said, the difference between 16 and 20 isn't much.

So were starting earlier than you said? Thought it was the end of the month?
I believe there is a difference and I would rather prefer a small game than a big one. If there's someone who really wants to join I won't say he can't no matter what but let's wait if there really is another person who wants to join first.

Yeah, earlier because it's better for me. I have to start preparing for the big exams at the beginning of April and while a few days more or less probably don't matter that much, I prefer playing safe, especially after how I things turned out surprisingly busy last game.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I was about to curse you out for not mentioning my name when I said I was signing up. Jesus.

But I wanna be Luffy! Only Luffy suits me! LUFFY LUFFY LUFFY!
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
he seems like Fullbody... u should take vapol xioix
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
No, you're Usopp
No way, I only lie like Usopp, but I'm random like Luffy. And reckless. And full of girthy life.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
some people love to dream
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Pfft, apart from being reckless, I acted more like Luffy in the past game. Bad liar and all. D:

Plus, I'm just a better pick than most of y'all. :hmph

Except for fuglett-kun, he'd do a better Luffy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top