Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Point taken.

I started the whole okama thing, not lawly. I created Jessica, lawly just copied me!


How's that?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
i actually take offense when someone gives me credit :pout Imp your ways of thinking are so yesterday
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Kind of can, especially when you made a logical post. -_-

Though sadly, I'm not sure if I'd be as much of a help. If I recall, I tend to go after whoever is insistent on someone being mafia. v.v Though in this case, I was right about Josef even if I didn't vote for him previously.. I think.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Hah, RIP Gary.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,003
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
This dumpster thing only fits you, Gary, for an unknown reason I cannot get to words.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,003
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
...speechless right?
Yeah. There was this one talk of imagining people with their avies in MtM, right?
I'm beginning to visualize you as that lobster :XD
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yeah. There was this one talk of imagining people with their avies in MtM, right?
I'm beginning to visualize you as that lobster :XD
Gary will always be a weird bear, man, lobsters are completely different animals D:
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
There should be a Great Gatsby theme in the future.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top