Point taken.
I started the whole okama thing, not lawly. I created Jessica, lawly just copied me!
How's that?
I started the whole okama thing, not lawly. I created Jessica, lawly just copied me!
How's that?
First Rule of Lawlett Bashing: Never Give Lawlett credit for anything.

Imp your ways of thinking are so yesterdayNo, you were too. We got out of this pigfuck of a game¨In the end he was the only smart man¨
That's true![]()

Sarcasm?No, you were too. We got out of this pigfuck of a game
GG GUYS
Sorta...can't blame them for murdering you thoughSarcasm?


...speechless right?This dumpster thing only fits you, Gary, for an unknown reason I cannot get to words.
Yeah. There was this one talk of imagining people with their avies in MtM, right?...speechless right?

stfuYeah. There was this one talk of imagining people with their avies in MtM, right?
I'm beginning to visualize you as that lobster![]()

Gary will always be a weird bear, man, lobsters are completely different animals D:Yeah. There was this one talk of imagining people with their avies in MtM, right?
I'm beginning to visualize you as that lobster![]()
Smooth...¨In the end he was the only smart man¨
That's true![]()
That would be awesome, milady!There should be a Great Gatsby theme in the future.