I agree with SnK. 


I'm in...

You're in now?I'm in...
That's what my post said, right?You're in now?


I dun twust wu.That's what my post said, right?![]()

And everyone would have their roles revealed.their house names could be related to their roles, maybe ç.ç

Damn Gary you turned him AsianI dun twust wu.![]()

You didn't get what I meant then oOAnd everyone would have their roles revealed.
Veeery smart![]()
I can think of about 15 named male characters, if not more. There are also women on MH, so it's not as if there wouldn't be female characters, plus some guys could end up as female characters, what's wrong with that?Yeah but i meant that there's not enough guys to fit us all and we probably wouldn't get who we wanted considering the small amount of choice and yeah Claymore isn't fun to read and to play :P
Signing up is already closed.I'm in...
Uh, okay. I didn't see any such thing. The game is scheduled to start on the 20th and even niichan said it might be delayed for other reasons. I feel I gave appropriate notice, despite forgetting about it.Signing up is already closed.
what the hellLet them play by themselves majority of the players for the Game 26 are 1st-4th timer that's why it's interesting, new generation players. Let them play by themselves for now and let's just watch. Though experiencing a game where you are also participating is not a bad thing either. They can learn so many things about the game from you after all.
I see so many stupid things in this post that I dunno what to remarkLet them play by themselves majority of the players for the Game 26 are 1st-4th timer that's why it's interesting, new generation players. Let them play by themselves for now and let's just watch. Though experiencing a game where you are also participating is not a bad thing either. They can learn so many things about the game from you after all.