- Joined
- Jan 21, 2006
- Messages
- 198
- Reaction score
- 28
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: American Comics Discussion Thread!
Jason vs. Bucky is almost a nobody wins/cares fight...(though I'd take Jason)
Bucky is definitely better, but Jason Todd is the DC equivilent of meh to me...wow I'm the second and worse Robin and now I'm mad at the world cause I'm such a rebel...totally lame in my opinion.
I agree with your assessment on X-men though. Don't you wish Iceman would just full potential and waste everyone...How is it possible to beat him anyways?
Finally, anyone read Titans 51? I found it lackluster...hopefully it gets better
Jason vs. Bucky is almost a nobody wins/cares fight...(though I'd take Jason)
Bucky is definitely better, but Jason Todd is the DC equivilent of meh to me...wow I'm the second and worse Robin and now I'm mad at the world cause I'm such a rebel...totally lame in my opinion.
I agree with your assessment on X-men though. Don't you wish Iceman would just full potential and waste everyone...How is it possible to beat him anyways?
Finally, anyone read Titans 51? I found it lackluster...hopefully it gets better

Sorry >w<
But I really wish for those two parents to get bashed in the head now. 8D