Discussion - Meliodas' Original Magic Power | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Meliodas' Original Magic Power

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
He is stated to be scared about his power, how do you know that he isn't scared about it anymore? He never even used it once since the Purgatory chapter, you are full of headcanon that it is funny.

The drawback could be complete destruction, what is the point to save her if he will accidentally destroy her or the mortal Plane for example.

He cares about his little brother, cares for the sins and Arthur.

It is obvious that he learned Full Counter because he didn't want to use his Original power but you are in denial about it despite being revealed already that he is scared.

Show me where it is stated that AM Mel has any fear? He didn't used yet his Original power in case that you missed it.

Again, it is impossible that he used on Ban, for two reasons:
1) He wouldn't be able to be on the mortal realm.
2) He will never use an ability that he is afraid on Ban lmao.

You should know that it is pretty stupid to ignore the intent of the Character's move or attack.
Because he doesnt feel anything, this is AM Meliodas we are talking about.

Could be, but Emo Mel is probably gonna be using it on the mortal plane so i doubt it.

No he doesnt, not wanting to kill them =/= loves them.

No it isnt.

Why would i? I'm saying AM Mel doesnt have fear.

Again, there are probably exceptions to the rule. Or did you think the manga is going to end with Mel being banished to Purgatory forever because he's awakened to his magic? So yeah, he might've used it on Ban, Ban bringing up his scars is suspicious

No i shouldnt, because i'm not comparing the characters, just the attacks themselves.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Because he doesnt feel anything, this is AM Meliodas we are talking about.

Could be, but Emo Mel is probably gonna be using it on the mortal plane so i doubt it.

No he doesnt, not wanting to kill them =/= loves them.

No it isnt.

Why would i? I'm saying AM Mel doesnt have fear.

Again, there are probably exceptions to the rule. Or did you think the manga is going to end with Mel being banished to Purgatory forever because he's awakened to his magic? So yeah, he might've used it on Ban, Ban bringing up his scars is suspicious

No i shouldnt, because i'm not comparing the characters, just the attacks themselves.
Lol at him feeling nothing, he still feel something like regret for Zeldoris and mercy for his old comrades and Arthur.

Again, that is your assumption, it is stated that he is scared of it and you have zero moment of him using that power that destroy other than the recent one.

He still feel mercy for them.

And you can proves it? Proves that AM Mel doesn't have fear, the DK stated otherwise we and AM Mel never used his Original power.

Instead of blabbing headcanon and assumptions, you have nothing that align to the manga?
You are denying the fact that ability is scared by his user and once activated, he cannot stay into the mortal world.

Still failing at understanding that attack is linked to character's intend?

Last edited:

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Lol at him feeling nothing, he still feel something like regret for Zeldoris and mercy for his old comrades and Arthur.

Again, that is your assumption, it is stated that he is scared of it and you have zero moment of him using that power that destroy other than the recent one.

He still feel mercy for them.

And you can proves it. Proves that AM Mel doesn't have fear, the DK stated otherwise we and AM Mel never used his Original power.

Instead of blabbing headcanon and assumptions, you have nothing that align to the manga?
You are denying the fact that ability is scared by his user and once activated, he cannot stay into the mortal world.

Still failing at understanding that attack is linked to character's intend?

Yep, its an assumption, and despite that i'm going to go ahead and say that its definitely going to happen, Mel is gonna use his magic. Oh and you better believe i'll be laughing at you when he does, bonus points for if Ban is confirmed to be scarred by his true magic.

No, you're denying that Mel feels nothing despite the manga saying it. And Mel being "scared" was only ever said in reference to Emo Meliodas, it has not once been said about Assault Meliodas, so how about instead of blabbing your own headcanon, you actually provide a panel of someone saying Assault Meliodas is scared of his true magic, or even capable of feeling fear. Oh and everything you're saying is an assumption, so you telling me to stop making them is laughable.

Doesnt matter, say i punch 2 kilos because i was just messing around and a 6 year old punches 5 kilos cause he wants to beat me, does that change the fact that his 5 kilo punch is more impressive than my 2 kilo one? No, I'm still stronger than the kid, Meliodas is still stronger than Escanor, but that doesnt relate to the power of the attacks.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti

Yep, its an assumption, and despite that i'm going to go ahead and say that its definitely going to happen, Mel is gonna use his magic.

No, you're denying that Mel feels nothing despite the manga saying it. And Mel being "scared" was only ever said in reference to Emo Meliodas, it has not once been said about Assault Meliodas, so how about instead of blabbing your own headcanon, you actually provide a panel of someone saying Assault Meliodas is scared of his true magic, or even capable of feeling fear.

Doesnt matter, say i punch 2 kilos because i was just messing around and a 6 year old punches 5 kilos cause he wants to beat me, does that change the fact that his 5 kilo punch is more impressive than my 2 kilo one? No, I'm still stronger than the kid, Meliodas is still stronger than Escanor, but that doesnt relate to the power of the attacks.
About love for her.

He still proved to feel regret and mercy as showed in the manga later but you will ignores it since you love to play the denial card.

It was said for him in general hence why he never used once his Destroyer power or whatever it is.
Only Full Counter lmao.
The proof is that and you failed to realize that the burden on proof is on you.
Proves that he isn't scared in AM, show me him using it then in AM lmao.

See? You are the one blabbering nonsense and headcanon here.

Yes, because messing around intentionally and being serious intentionally should be ignored right?

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
About love for her.

He still proved to feel regret and mercy as showed in the manga later but you will ignores it since you love to play the denial card.

It was said for him in general hence why he never used once his Destroyer power or whatever it is.
Only Full Counter lmao.
The proof is that and you failed to realize that the burden on proof is on you.
Proves that he isn't scared in AM, show me him using it then in AM lmao.

See? You are the one blabbering nonsense and headcanon here.

Yes, because messing around intentionally and being serious intentionally should be ignored right?
Thats an assumption, werent you against those? :teehee
Oh and its incorrect too.

No it wasnt, it was said for the effeminate weakling he was talking to, the DK is proud of Meliodas without his emotions.

Full Counter isnt proof, just more assumptions you've made.

Yes, ignored completely.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Thats an assumption, werent you against those? :teehee
Oh and its incorrect too.

No it wasnt, it was said for the effeminate weakling he was talking to, the DK is proud of Meliodas without his emotions.

Full Counter isnt proof, just more assumptions you've made.

Yes, ignored completely.
Not all of it since he showed regret and mercy.

It was said as a general point, which is pointed for his use for Full Counter instead of his own Original magic power.

It is the proof, the DK literally pointed it out.
You are just ignoring it.

And you are at the wrong at being in denial about everything lol.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Not all of it since he showed regret and mercy.

It was said as a general point, which is pointed for his use for Full Counter instead of his own Original magic power.

It is the proof, the DK literally pointed it out.
You are just ignoring it.

And you are at the wrong at being in denial about everything lol.
Showed what you assume is regret and mercy, and mercy isnt an emotion either. I provided proof, you have provided nothing, do you honestly think that Mel's "feelings of regret" would outlast his love for Elizabeth lol?

Thats an assumption

Wrong, its only proof if it means what you assume it means.

No im not

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Showed what you assume is regret and mercy, and mercy isnt an emotion either. I provided proof, you have provided nothing, do you honestly think that Mel's "feelings of regret" would outlast his love for Elizabeth lol?

Thats an assumption

Wrong, its only proof if it means what you assume it means.

No im not
It is lmao.

Are you serious? Mercy is an emotion, same for regret.

Proof? Which one? Only headcanon yeah.

Honestly, yeah, he expressed his regret and not his love, facts are facts lmao.

It is a fact, he never used his Original power up until now, by the way, until the recent chapter, you didn't knew that he had an Original power.
You believed that Full Counter was his actual magic.

Yes, you are, you are in denial about everything.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
It is lmao.

Are you serious? Mercy is an emotion, same for regret.

Proof? Which one? Only headcanon yeah.

Honestly, yeah, he expressed his regret and not his love, facts are facts lmao.

It is a fact, he never used his Original power up until now, by the way, until the recent chapter, you didn't knew that he had an Original power.
You believed that Full Counter was his actual magic.

Yes, you are, you are in denial about everything.
Mercy is an action, but whatever, i wont argue it further

Both Meliodas himself and Merlin stating it is proof, lmao at you calling direct statements from the manga headcanon, keep living in denial buddy.

Show a panel proving AM Meliodas felt "regret".

No it isnt, there is a good chance he used it on Ban, and who knows what AM Meliodas did back before he met Elizabeth.

Thats you.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Mercy is an action, but whatever, i wont argue it further

Both Meliodas himself and Merlin stating it is proof, lmao at you calling direct statements from the manga headcanon, keep living in denial buddy.

Show a panel proving AM Meliodas felt "regret".

No it isnt, there is a good chance he used it on Ban, and who knows what AM Meliodas did back before he met Elizabeth.

Thats you.
Mercy is an emotion, or you preferred pity?

I didn't say that, I said that he still has some emotions like regret or mercy.
Otherwise, he wouldn't ask forgiveness from Zeldoris lmao.

Panel? When he asked forgiveness and regretted to be a bad brother.

Good chance? lmao, like I said, it is impossible because:

Nope, it is you and you proved it lol.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Mercy is an emotion, or you preferred pity?

I didn't say that, I said that he still has some emotions like regret or mercy.
Otherwise, he wouldn't ask forgiveness from Zeldoris lmao.

Panel? When he asked forgiveness and regretted to be a bad brother.

Good chance? lmao, like I said, it is impossible because:

Nope, it is you and you proved it lol.
Merlin's statement says ALL feelings and emotions, Meliodas says he feels NOTHING, so yes, you are saying that manga statements are headcanon.

Asking for forgiveness =/= emotions, thats an assumption on your part.
Uhuh, so provide that panel that says he regretted being a bad brother, not scared are ya?

You dont get to decide whats impossible, we know barely anything about Meliodas' magic.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Merlin's statement says ALL feelings and emotions, Meliodas says he feels NOTHING, so yes, you are saying that manga statements are headcanon.

Uhuh, so provide that panel that says he regretted being a bad brother, not scared are ya?

You dont get to decide whats impossible, we know barely anything about Meliodas' magic.
Nope, that moment was " after " her statement just before he took the 5 commandments lmao.

Nice try at ignoring facts, he isn't completely emotionless.

https://www.mangapanda.com/nanatsu-no-taizai/258/3

I am going with what it is stated unlike you and the first info is that he cannot use into the mortal world because it is too powerful.
Second info, he is scared of it.

We will wait for the rest.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Nope, that moment was " after " her statement just before he took the 5 commandments lmao.

Nice try at ignoring facts, he isn't completely emotionless.

https://www.mangapanda.com/nanatsu-no-taizai/258/3

I am going with what it is stated unlike you and the first info is that he cannot use into the mortal world because it is too powerful.
Second info, he is scared of it.

We will wait for the rest.
So? That moment was also after he smashed Zel and Estarossa into the ground lol. Merlin and Mel both said he feels nothing, thats a fact, if you wanna say he gained some emotion back since then, then fine, but that moment with Zel happened afterwards too so it doesnt matter.

You are going with your own headcanon, nothing more. It has never been stated that Assault Mode Meliodas is afraid of his magic, not once, and you have yet to provide a shred of proof beyond your own assumptions.

Sure, waiting sounds like a fine idea, so i'll end this argument here and make this my last comment, see you in a few months.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
So? That moment was also after he smashed Zel and Estarossa into the ground lol. Merlin and Mel both said he feels nothing, thats a fact, if you wanna say he gained some emotion back since then, then fine, but that moment with Zel happened afterwards too so it doesnt matter.

You are going with your own headcanon, nothing more. It has never been stated that Assault Mode Meliodas is afraid of his magic, not once, and you have yet to provide a shred of proof beyond your own assumptions.

Sure, waiting sounds like a fine idea, so i'll end this argument here and make this my last comment, see you in a few months.
So? It proved what I said from the start.

That you are in denial about everything and that he wasn't completely emotionless since he felt regret as I clearly showed you.

How it doesn't matter? He is still AM Mel in case that you missed it or maybe you want to deny it as well lmao.

You are the one who is going with his own headcanon, it was stated that Meliodas feared his Original magic hence why he never used before.
Keyword word, never use it until recently, you failed to realize that you have to prove it.

Prove that AM Mel doesn't fear it lmao.
Why AM Mel isn't show at using it? All he do is Full Counter and Darkness lmao.

Which argument? You means your baseless assertion, yeah sure.

Magiie

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Right now meliodas doesn't feel anything... he has no emotions.. it was already stated in the manga itself, you can't deny it, but what he does have is a brain and he knows how to use it, you both @Seven777 @sobreno are right and wrong at the same time, look, Gowther didn't feel emotions but still he knew how to behave(most of the time), but there is a huge diference between mel and the doll regarding the emotions and it is that Mel has had emotions already and he knows how they work, by logic he acts, he can still think, he is not a robot, god.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Right now meliodas doesn't feel anything... he has no emotions.. it was already stated in the manga itself, you can't deny it, but what he does have is a brain and he knows how to use it, you both @Seven777 @sobreno are right and wrong at the same time, look, Gowther didn't feel emotions but still he knew how to behave(most of the time), but there is a huge diference between mel and the doll regarding the emotions and it is that Mel has had emotions already and he knows how they work, by logic he acts, he can still think, he is not a robot, god.
Just one question. Regret is a feeling, yes or no.

Answer that.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Yes it is, why?
Because he felt regret toward Zeldoris despite being in AM, right before he absorbed the 5 commandments.

That is why.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I didnt say Mel acted like a robot or that he didnt understand emotions, just that he didnt have them and wasnt afraid. Do you reckon Assault Mel's afraid of his magic?

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
I didnt say Mel acted like a robot or that he didnt understand emotions, just that he didnt have them and wasnt afraid. Do you reckon Assault Mel's afraid of his magic?
Then why the hell, he doesn't use it lmao.