Fun Thread MH Interview Game Faust Edition

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Like with sheep and mafia, it's only fun when you're forced to choose 😤
Poor Panda had to suffer more. The celebrity's torture is having to choose one after all.
 
Last edited:

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Hm, but fr we have to pick more than one answer? We always played with a single one before.
I see, then I will talk with @Faust and only one answer will be the correct one.

Multiple choice question, not multiple answer question.
So what if we get only one right? Is the question right or wrong? How will you count that?
I would count them like normal standardized tests, guess I was too used to that format and just assumed MC refers to that. We'll do single choice and only one correct answer so it's easier for everyone including me.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah, like 3 people were doing four questions each.
I for one would wonder about more sophisticated things about Faust than which MH member he‘d sleep with but to each his own :mono
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Plus I missed the signups so rip.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I provided the multiple choices for questions 2, 6, 11 and 13 btw.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
'oooh look at me, im faust, i dont know how a multiple choice question works im so edgy wooo'
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Thanks folks, no stresso. Since a couple people are still missing I'll go to sleep and we start R3 in about 10 hours.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Where's the whipping though? :ck
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Tag didn't work btw. Sending tonight.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

No wait the tag worked I'm just an ape.
You mean... A TARSIER?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Round 2 Results

Here are the answers of our dear celebrity Faust:

Q1

From the three options I'd say B) Searching Images
I now use subtotal so counting the points is now no longer an issue for me.
I don't deal with constant edited lists as much as other hosts.
Searching images of characters with no MAL page or/and official canon name is hard/tricky.


Q2


B. Most Contributive Member (2018-2020) - correct answer


Q3


B) the Class Clown and D) The Deliquent (correct answer)


I was the Class Clown in High School.

I was sort of a delinquent as well because I was a proto-simp/toxic admirer for a high school classmate of mine and I always provoke the guy for a fistfight she likes (The guy and I are on good terms now, The girl I liked from high school still hates me to this day)
Aigoo, my hormones/body chemicals got the most out of me :notlikethis.

Lots of people suspect that I might have ADD, ADHD or BPD. I'm never been diagnosed though, I'm too broke for that.

I'm still having anger issues here and there. I got in a lot of fist fights with neighbors and former neighbors (I'm always the one who starts it, mind you :fail ). I get triggered a lot and so easily and I resort to violence. People always ignore my appeals. It's when I start fish fights, that's when they start listening. It's probably a good thing that I'm a small guy and I wasn't able to hurt someone seriously.

I'm managing my anger issues better now... I think.

Q4

D) Enjoying a lovely chat and tea in Asako's room. However, all the MH members will think Faust deflowered our innocent loli and deem him as a pedo forever.


Who cares what people think? People will always judge and assume things about you anyway, no matter what you do or don't do.

Q5

A- A very special moment


I've never been in a relationship. I suck at courtship I guess. But hook-ups worked for me.

Lost my virginity when I was 23 - (Michael Jordan's Jersey # I was named after him)

I hooked up with someone 3 (or was it 4?) years older than me. She was also my first kiss. She was mixed race Lebanese-Filipino. She was really gorgeous. She talked a lot about her ex who cheated on her and she was anxious that he might still be stalking her. Later I found out that she was* married and it was an ex-husband, not an ex-boyfriend.

*Technically speaking there's no divorce in this country. But they're no longer together. I don't know if they got annulled. Her mom's a politician and probably got the means to sponsor her annulment, if they did get annulled.

Q6

A Mazophilia (Breast fetish) - correct answer



Q7

B - revo and MarmaladeSky.

Q8

A- A primate


There's still no Pokemon based on the tarsier afaik...

Q9

A Evil3ye

Organizized might be a suprised guest #EvilOrgy

Q10

D Gardening

Filipinos excel at International Competitive Billiards (and Boxing). But I never really played it.
Never fished either. I can't swim as well.
We went to a mountain for NSTP. We sort of hiked - there was a pseudo obstacle course. I enjoyed it. Never had the chance to "hike" again.
I don't have a green thumb but I like pullin out garden weeds and watering plants, does that count?

Q11

A Being Adamant - Correct answer.

I'm not a tolerant person. I hate the makisama/padrino system in Filipino culture. I recently became an agnostic-atheist (I'm still a semi-relapse Catholic, 'cause my family is active in the local parish but I no longer believe in Catholic/Christian beliefs e.g. Holy Trinity, Salvation, Heaven, Hell) I probably have more o a liberal point-of-view now (Fuck conservatives!) I was racially ignorant, I was homophobic (I got away from an attempted harassment, it became a stigma for me) and I was pro-life (Probably because of Catholic upbringing). Now I'm more aware about different races, an ally of LGBTQ+ and pro-choice and pro-divorce. I don't like guns too. People should read Terry Pratchett's Men at Arms and be educated about 'the gonne' <- I'm now adamant with this stuff :nod



Q12

These dates are set in Amsterdam, but the scenarios remind of me the movie, In Bruges.


A - Why would I choose to consume lots of weed and sugar just to be ditched and see her friend who actually like Rin and Kapsalon (80% there's Pineapples in it)
B - You can't play patintero with two people. [dwight meme] Lots of wasted mangoes too :c
C - Ooh! Maccas! Mickey Ds! Experience racism in Europe that might be eye opening. She orders in Spanish and I order with 'uh your (my) language) The people are called Filipino the language is also Filipino (a combination of characters/borrowed words from Tagalog, English, Spanish, Chinese and other dialects/languages) :edu
D - Why would I have a date with an inanimate fucking object.

Q13

A Watching anime with my uncle


We would watch a re-run of Yuu Yuu Hakusho every afternoon. He would draw one character (usually a new character who appeared in the latest episode) on a piece of paper, color it using water color and there's this box where he would paste all of them. It became a collage. It sucks there's no picture of it (digital camera wasn't common back then, films were expensive)
My uncles passed away when I was on 2nd year of high school, I was 12) This a bitter-sweet (blue-yellow) memory now. RIP Faust's oji-san.


Context: Old Filipino Education System (Starting on 2016 iirc, They implemented K-12 Adding 2 more years of "Senior High") More info here

My younger brother's generation is the first batch to experience this K-12 system.

I finished high school when I was 15 then I graduated college when I was 19 (Graduation was in March 2014, I turned 20 y/o a month later)

Q14

A - Full-on degeneracy. Shame
B - Oh. Hell no!
C - Better be a king for a night, than a schmuck for a lifetime. I love this option. It's like a scene from dark comedy film
D - I can't pull this off. Milly might. :edumacated


Ranking after Round 2



FOR ROUND 3 PLEASE SEND YOUR OPEN QUESTIONS!

COUNTDOWN 24HOURS




​
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Kiki
@Evil3ye
@Hardy
@MarmaladeSky
@Brandish μ
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@revo
@Erinyes
@Asako
@Juviii
@lakhan220
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Elusia
@Copy Panda
@shinobi
@Xadyu
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
There goes my lead :emocat

My number two option in a lot of these were picked instead, rip.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

Q2



B. Most Contributive Member (2018-2020) - correct answer
​
Faust's biggest achievement is an award that has been going since 2011?!?

Bullshit

He's the only person to have earned The Balthazar Bux Culmination Award... The only person...

It's comparatively easy to get a MH user award

Guess that's the last yearbook award this ingrate is likely to earn (even if he did legitimately deserve an award this yearbook - I see no reason to award someone like this)
:hmph
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
oh wow... those are... I am speechless 🙊
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
oh wow... those are... I am speechless 🙊
Same. I've been wrong about Faust's personality this whole time. Who would ever say he was a delinquent in school... :emocat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Omg, I'm topping @shinobi now :hurr
 
Top