Games MH Interview Game- Seraph Edition

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Final Round
Results- 3rd Round
​
GOAT :kise

1-What is your biggest insecurity?
My biggest insecurity would probably be my lack of confidence in my own Opinion and my own work. :(


Aomine :aomine

2-Which role in Mafia Game are you hoping the most to get to play sometime?
The Serial Killer-Role. :pwned


EmperorOfYuri

3-What is your favorite sport to play?
I played Soccer for 10 years in a Club here in Helsinki,i quit playing for the Club but i still play with my friends every now and then and it'll probably remain my favorite Sport. Even if i had been slacking on following the Professional Leagues for awhile. :nerd


Xaddie

4-What one thing in your life makes you the happiest?
When i see the People precious to me smile,doubt there's something more encouraging and beautiful for me to see,it keeps me going.


Plz give this angel bleach

5-What do you consider to be the best arc in anime/manga?
The Eclipse Arc from Berserk.


Eyes-en

6-What is your favorite place you have traveled?
Antigua,Saint John's. Been there a few years ago with my family but to this day easily my most favorite Vacation.


NewGreenPowerSky

7-What quality of yourself makes you proud, and why?
My tenacity,because Anything really worth doing takes persistence, perseverance, and stubborn determination.
I feel like i would lead quite a different Life than my current one if it wasn't for this trait of mine. :verily


Itachi-nose


8-What do you think of Itachi?
The best Akatsuki Member,one of the best Naruto Characters in general for me.


Syx666:evil

9-A dream has come true. You are about to have a freaking hot threesome with two female MH members at your place. :gigglebunnyEverything has been arranged and set. It's midnight, perfect room temperature, and finally your two dates are knocking on your door. But who are these two female MH members knocking on your door? :worrybunny
I pick Vici and Linali.

Comment:
I'm a Vici Fanboy and Lina is always kind and friendly towards me,since both of them are from Poland they can share a Plane together on their flight to Finland,share the Cab from the Airport to my place talk to another get into the mood for you know. :nerd

If this game wouldn't force me to give an Answer to each Question i had dodged this one straight up,forgive me Vici and Lina but i was forced to say something here. :m3j


StillKinki

10-if you were faced by a S/M situation, what kind of scenario would you like to happen to you?
Me walking into in my Uni's Gym,and suddenly a bunch of Cheerleaders walk in behind me with whips and start calling me a bad boy then go ahead and do their dirty deed...

Comment: Made up on the spot not even sure if that is fitting of that sort of scenario,i hated that Question. :babyrage


Jinxed

11-what country would you trade all your earnings to visit?
I'd love to travel to Japan one day. :invalid


BrandNewDish

12-Place this img on Mirajane's body to indicate where you'd leave a lovebite on your waifu (you can nominate the area instead if you like).
Since i'm on Phone right now an Edit is hard to do for me,if i had to choose a location where i'd leave my Lovebite on a girl i'd probably pick her Neck/Collar Area.


Neck

The slowest Demon

13-Who would you want as the next celebrity?
This is a good Question actually. I'd like to see you as the next Celebrity,Demon. :verily

​


Note: Seraph's original answers for questions 9 and 10
​
9-I wonder about that too,who might they be?

10-I don't know man,i never really thought about that to be honest.

​
 
Last edited:

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Hahahaha this Isidiro level bait :lmao
All of you just like Golden Age because you're all secretly edgelords who project into Guts :teehee
It was Ishidro level, which is why you took it, since you're Morda level.

But yea just throwing rocks at you, Gry and Aizen (for both comments) lol.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Final Leaderboard:
:confetti
1st: Gryffindor/GrySun = 20 pts
I'm... not sure how to feel about this. Do I like that I didn't lose, or hate that I didn't win?



I think I'd have preferred winning this alone rather than sharing the spot :grumble But if I have to share the spot, I'm glad that it's with a person worthy of it.



Or is the plottwist that we were playing on the same team the entire time? :rolleyes:



GG @Gryffindor

Oh right, was so caught up in this that I almost forgot this game was about learning to know @Seraph better. Game was pretty nice, especially with certain questions providing extra insight into a person which these games usually don't delve into :fan I consider myself very satisfied. Also nice and patient hosting by Juviii and Asako.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Where are the extra-Dumbledore-points for Gryffindor?
#rigged
#grysunisnotourwinner
#100pointsforgryffindor
Your fictional magic doesn't work here in the real world :aomine

Elusia said:
13. I'll take gamble and say GrySun here. It'll be cool though to see his answers XP
@Elusia Thanks but I don't think I'd ever agree to doing this game unless I could filter the questions :lmao

Brandish said:
GA is the GOAT, right ES? The following arc, Conviction, is perhaps the most dreary, hackneyed excuse of repetitive story telling since JJBA Stardust Crusaders.
Oi @Brandish wtf :notamused Apart from your usual blasphemic thoughts on JoJo Part 3, you also disrespect the Conviction arc?! Only have one thing to say to you.

 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I think I'd have preferred winning this alone rather than sharing the spot :grumble But if I have to share the spot, I'm glad that it's with a person worthy of it.
Oh, so you're happy after all :rolleyes:
@Elusia Thanks but I don't think I'd ever agree to doing this game unless I could filter the questions :lmao
The game is usually tamer... Unless we host. :3c
(@Asako, mission "corrupt the interview game" was a success:evil)
We're looking for more victims, if you change your mind. :derp
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
@Elusia Thanks but I don't think I'd ever agree to doing this game unless I could filter the questions :lmao
I promise, I won't participate in the game if you are the celebrity. I will just be an angel spectator. :awe
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I promise, I won't participate in the game if you are the celebrity. I will just be an angel spectator. :awe
Nah I didn't mind these kinda questions Seraph had actually :lmao But there's some other ones I'd definitely not want to answer, though not sure how likely it is for you or others to ask those :rolleyes:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh, so you're happy after all :rolleyes:
Whatever :hmph
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I promise, I won't participate in the game if you are the celebrity. I will just be an angel spectator. :awe
......the virus is spreading all over :slowly
 
Top