Last edited:
It was Ishidro level, which is why you took it, since you're Morda level.Hahahaha this Isidiro level bait
All of you just like Golden Age because you're all secretly edgelords who project into Guts![]()
I'm... not sure how to feel about this. Do I like that I didn't lose, or hate that I didn't win?Final Leaderboard:
1st: Gryffindor/GrySun = 20 pts

I consider myself very satisfied. Also nice and patient hosting by Juviii and Asako.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Your fictional magic doesn't work here in the real worldWhere are the extra-Dumbledore-points for Gryffindor?
#rigged
#grysunisnotourwinner
#100pointsforgryffindor

@Elusia Thanks but I don't think I'd ever agree to doing this game unless I could filter the questionsElusia said:13. I'll take gamble and say GrySun here. It'll be cool though to see his answers XP

Oi @Brandish wtfBrandish said:GA is the GOAT, right ES? The following arc, Conviction, is perhaps the most dreary, hackneyed excuse of repetitive story telling since JJBA Stardust Crusaders.
Apart from your usual blasphemic thoughts on JoJo Part 3, you also disrespect the Conviction arc?! Only have one thing to say to you.
Oh, so you're happy after allI think I'd have preferred winning this alone rather than sharing the spotBut if I have to share the spot, I'm glad that it's with a person worthy of it.

The game is usually tamer... Unless we host.@Elusia Thanks but I don't think I'd ever agree to doing this game unless I could filter the questions![]()

)
I promise, I won't participate in the game if you are the celebrity. I will just be an angel spectator.@Elusia Thanks but I don't think I'd ever agree to doing this game unless I could filter the questions![]()

Nah I didn't mind these kinda questions Seraph had actuallyI promise, I won't participate in the game if you are the celebrity. I will just be an angel spectator.![]()
But there's some other ones I'd definitely not want to answer, though not sure how likely it is for you or others to ask those 
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
WhateverOh, so you're happy after all![]()

Very unlikely.though not sure how likely it is for you or others to ask those![]()
Thanks for asking, but I have to refuse. Lack of time & I-have-no-idea-how-to-do-it

We're looking for more victims, if you change your mind.![]()
Seraph if you didn't get that, we hosting again we just taking a small vacation for the time
, also gry didn't accept.......the virus is spreading all overI promise, I won't participate in the game if you are the celebrity. I will just be an angel spectator.![]()

@revo be carefulThe true winner of this game is none other than my humble self. No upcoming celebrity will ask me ever again to participate in this game. Mission accomplished.
![]()
