There you go Revo. Happy now? Now don't doubt me again, mataku.
Anyway, let's see....
Try Hardy
13-Who's the biggest try hard?
For those that choose D, there is something I would love to tell you guys
Oh, that reminds me that there is another thing I would like to tell you guys also.
Gosh, my ignore list is full of people lately, I wonder why....
PS: @goldb and
@xi0 , I would like to request to add
@Farfalla @Kiki and
@MarmaladeSky in my ignore list, because apparently they have some weird moderator privilige, which doesn't seem right? It seems MH is malfunctioning a bit too much as per usual and doesn't show me the option ''ignore'' on their profile. Please fix.
12-Who'd you want to take to a theme park with you?
Syx and Marmy, Magi got banned from the trip for tricking me with the tea party
PS PS: @goldb and
@xi0 , I would like to request also to add
@revo in my ignore list, because apparently she also has this weird moderator privilige, which doesn't seem right? It seems MH is malfunctioning a bit too much as per usual again and doesn't show me the option ''ignore'' on her profile. Please fix.
Thank you in advance,
Best regards,
Purity of Magi.