Games MH Interview Thread- Revo edition

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal

Round 3-answers​


1-Tell us which person made you happy the most in the last couple of weeks.

Honestly this is a hard one to tell because of the amount of people I have been talking that made everyday a bit better, MH people included, but if I have to pick one it would be my best friend from high school.


2- Back in the desert of round 1, after eating the beetles you gained a lot of strenght and could walk till you reach a house in the middle of nowhere, you enter the house and surprise ! you find an amazing time/place travel machine, you ve been dreaming for surch long time to live in another past civilization, you thought better try it than be condemned to eat beetles for the rest of my life. so without any hesitation you decide to try it ? in which place and History moment you choose to travel to. (ofc the machine is brokenn, you can only use it once, no return is possible )

There are so many places/moments I would like to try, but if I have to go to one with no return at all, it would be the beginning of 1970s in Japan.

3-Do you think you have Nazi ancestors?

Not at all, in fact, I think some of them were actually running away because of Nazis.

4-What is your biggest insecurity?

I think it's my intelligence, I have always felt a need to prove myself to people and be as smart as they expect me to be.

5-'In order, who do you think are the three spiciest MH members?'
1. Hardy (* insert argie meme here *)
2. Lawl
3. Gry


6- What can you do, that you could start today, that would put you on the path to be the best revo possible so that you can be the best mother you could possibly be, when the time comes?

Start to communicate more effectively, I tend to overthink too much sometimes and I know it could be more of a problem in the future.


7-Who is your favorite Argentinian soccer player, and why is it not Lionel Messi?

I'm honestly not into football that much anymore, but if I have to say one, that's Mascherano (tbh my real favorite is Luis Suarez but he's uruguayan so).
Never really cared about Messi, since I don't watch spanish football so much but also because he's a fan of the rival of my own team.


8-To you, what is the most important pillar behind a serious romantic relationship?

Respect to the partner, but also to the life he/she is having, I feel that it's important to let the other live their own life beyond the romantic one you're having with them.


9-Would Revo rather live for a hundred years comfortable but bored, or would she rather live only fifty years a life full of adventure and excitement?

Second option, comfy is always nice but it's better live a short but memorable life. (๑˘︶˘๑)


10-what do you usually wear when you hang out with your friends outside?

Dresses or skirts.

11-what's your favorite romantic comedy movie?

"The Fabulous Destiny of Amélie Poulain"

12-Kiss, marry, kill: pick from the players of this game (and please specify your reasoning~)

Kiss: Marmy (I mean, who else? )
Marry: Brandish (will leave this one with suspense )
Kill: Magi

13-What superpower do you want to have?

Teleportation so I’d never need to worry about being late again (and travel to any place).

14-Ignoring the fact that some members already have couples, which mh member of each sex you wouldn't date at all?

Elusia
Gryffindor


15-Would you dare to give me a hug?

Would I?

Usually I would say yes without a worry, but because this is you and basing from all these questions you sent, I don't trust this one a bit (like how you made me think of "tea with milk" as a total different thing from now on). Because of that, when I saw this, I quicky thought "no, no way I want to hug you" but that's just too mean based on my answer to Marma's question.

So I will go into your troll or pervert trap and give you a hug, because I'm always nice to you, despite how you are.



16-As the Celebrity who answered all of the questions, what do you think of the questions and the MHers who wanted to know more about you.

That most of everyone is a spicy pervert but very cute people in the end.


17-revo what's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you recently(1 year from today at most).

Working as secretary for a lawyer, my zipper was open during a meeting where a couple was signing their divorce.


18-Describe a dominatrix outfit for Juvs and pick a punishment tool for her to use:

A police officer outfit (the little hat included) with the classic whip and handcuffs -simple but effective.



Results tomorrow​
 
Last edited:

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Yes, please. :wtf

Btw, everyone sent. We will post after revo answers them cause we need to give hints this round.

I think I scared revo cause the poor thing said she will send her answers soon :lmao
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
We doing the hints patience, or we make all the questions no hint :blush:handgun
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Round 3
​
Not Syx

1-Tell us which person made you happy the most in the last couple of weeks.

Hint: one person in real life

Marian Lover
2- Back in the desert of round 1, after eating the beetles you gained a lot of strenght and could walk till you reach a house in the middle of nowhere, you enter the house and surprise ! you find an amazing time/place travel machine, you ve been dreaming for surch long time to live in another past civilization, you thought better try it than be condemned to eat beetles for the rest of my life. so without any hesitation you decide to try it ? in which place and History moment you choose to travel to. (ofc the machine is brokenn, you can only use it once, no return is possible )

Hint: Japan history

Faustop10
3-Do you think you have Nazi ancestors?

No hint

Gintama-kun
4-What is your biggest insecurity?

Hint : ability

OMO
5-'In order, who do you think are the three spiciest MH members?'
Hint: 3 males: 2 players here, 1 currently in mg playing


Brandish x Jellal
6- What can you do, that you could start today, that would put you on the path to be the best revo possible so that you can be the best mother you could possibly be, when the time comes?



Hint: something important for all kinds of relationships

Hermit crab
7-Who is your favorite Argentinian soccer player, and why is it not Lionel Messi?

Plays for a traditional argentenean team (the Messi part wont count for points)

Uber x Uber
8-To you, what is the most important pillar behind a serious romantic relationship?

No hint

Asako host note: A Sagittarius would love it (you can have that as a hint)


Bel

9-Would Revo rather live for a hundred years comfortable but bored, or would she rather live only fifty years a life full of adventure and excitement?

No hint


Kiki
10-what do you usually wear when you hang out with your friends outside?

No hint

Evil master

11-what's your favorite romantic comedy movie?

Hint: French movie


Naughtysky
12-Kiss, marry, kill: pick from the players of this game (and please specify your reasoning~)

hint: The marry one is male

Blacktiger
13-What superpower do you want to have?

Hint: Popular superpower

Try Hardy
14-Ignoring the fact that some members already have couples, which mh member of each sex you wouldn't date at all?

Hint:Male in a popular mh ship
Edit:ship in CA in zimb quote, go the syx post complaining about how big the options are and you see it

Female: young female in FF



Magi

Firstly, I see that you've done well with the second round. I must admit, you survived the milk tea party very well, but of course I wouldn't expect anything less from you my certainty witch. It might left you with disgust or with joy, but that's totally up to you. However, knowing you, you must have loved it a lot. Either way I own you something kind or so that's what I believe. Currently, I am quite in the mood for that, to give you a soft and simple question to your liking, my sweet dear. Even I can be kind, or perhaps it's just a trick? That's all up to you.

This is my question for you:

So my dear, tell me...

15-Would you dare to give me a hug?

No hint

Shinobi
16-As the Celebrity who answered all of the questions, what do you think of the questions and the MHers who wanted to know more about you?

Note- she only answered about her opinion so ignore the MHers part.

No hint

GrySun
17-revo what's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you recently(1 year from today at most)

Hint: pants

Hurr-san
18-Describe a dominatrix outfit for Juvs and pick a punishment tool for her to use

No hint



You have 48h to send your guesses

 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,128
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
This not syx went from perverted perv to wholesome dude in just a couple of days, who the hell is he?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The famous argentenean team :shootme
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hint: pants

 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,918
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
12 if I count correctly... goodluck guys~
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
We doing the hints patience, or we make all the questions no hint :blush:handgun
> We doing the hints patience, or else questions without hints!
> hours laters
> Checks the questions
> Basically 50% have no hints
< We DoInG tHe HiNtS pAtIeNcE, oR eLsE nO hInTs

# Hintsbtw #somuchworkomg #shuddupplayaas #glaringportugal


That's Tunisia and Portugal for you guys.
 
Last edited:
Top