- Joined
- Mar 6, 2011
- Messages
- 268
- Reaction score
- 163
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
hee, thx for that, too. Guess I lacked information there 



yeah Legend of Maian is really good, the releases are really slow thought.The Legend of Maian, i think it fills your taste perfectly.
An maybe XO sisters. I've just read the first chapter though. Has anyone tried it ?
Judging from that list I assume you've read The Breaker/ The Breaker New Waves and just forgot to mention it. If not I would say I would say that would be my #1 recommendation for you. ID is also really good. (and, of course, Tower of God and Noblesse are automatic recommendations)Out of curiosity what are the manhwa's you all would recommend?
I've read all the one's pinned at the top of this board in the sub-forum section, and God of High School which just recently got stickied(yay!!!).
I kinda depend on what gets good reviews, is popular, to start reading them. I've read up on Magician a bit here in the thread, read a few of the chapters and it wasn't for me. I've read up on ID and it seems like something I would enjoy, just haven't begun the series yet. The same can be said for Paladin
Other series I've been reading and enjoy are Dark Air, City of Dead Sorcerer, TAL, and Special Martial Arts Extreme Hell Private High School . The last one is well behind the raws which is a shame because I find it entertaining. Finished Veritas which was enjoyable but unfortunately didn't get renewed for another season.
Yeah I guess it is gone. I hadn't noticed because it was cancelled early and word of the ending had not been...positive.I assume we lost Legend of Tyr's thread to website issued we had few weeks back. Anyway, the series has ended and the last volumes / chapters have been scanlated - out on egscans.com.

Find more information at MangaUpdates or directly at EG Scans."I thought I just had a convenient ability...until that happened..."
Noblesse's authors, Son Je-Ho and Lee Gwang-Su's new smarttoon: Ability!
Honestly, I love it. Just like how Noblesse became the first webtoon manhwa I checked, and the artwork was... somehow inviting. If only they could keep up with it, since we've seen what happened with Noblesse.
Plot-wise nothing much up yet. Will check it out for few future chapters. :3


