I still need to read Berserk as well. 
xi0 actually just made a post in Drmke's ask-me thread about how the plot structure and some of the characters are very much like ones in Vinland Saga, which I'm reading and enjoying right now. So, my curiosity has been piqued recently. I'm thinking that I might actually give it a shot sometime soon after I'm done catching up with Vinland.
@bb-chan - in your opinion, should I try Vagabond or Berserk as my next long seinen series?

xi0 actually just made a post in Drmke's ask-me thread about how the plot structure and some of the characters are very much like ones in Vinland Saga, which I'm reading and enjoying right now. So, my curiosity has been piqued recently. I'm thinking that I might actually give it a shot sometime soon after I'm done catching up with Vinland.

@bb-chan - in your opinion, should I try Vagabond or Berserk as my next long seinen series?



.
