Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 261 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Not just Elaine, But Rou died and came back as Oslo.
Then there was Mera who could revive any regretful soul.
SD's curse could revive Mel countless time, and her Graces bring AAs back from the dead indefinitely.
Finally, Mael used a spell on Der and Oslo which could give them another chance to live.

Although it's a good decision not to mess with the concept of death too much, such a retcon could work better coming from a new 4KotA specific character. Gowther has seen enough revival in previous 3000+ years to consider it a common everyday life phenomenon, rather than an impossibility!
Reincarnation isn't the same thing as resurrection. Mera and even Hellbram were able to resurrect people but their souls were not in perfect condition.

Besides Elaine's case I guess Mel and Elizabeth's situation count too.

Meliodaf

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Not just Elaine, But Rou died and came back as Oslo.
Then there was Mera who could revive any regretful soul.
SD's curse could revive Mel countless time, and her Graces bring AAs back from the dead indefinitely.
Finally, Mael used a spell on Der and Oslo which could give them another chance to live.

Although it's a good decision not to mess with the concept of death too much, such a retcon could work better coming from a new 4KotA specific character. Gowther has seen enough revival in previous 3000+ years to consider it a common everyday life phenomenon, rather than an impossibility!
I don’t think reincarnation counts as resurrection. Other than Elaine no one has been perfectly resurrected. It’s typically some form of possession
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also I totally called what happened to Ardbeg

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Personally, I liked Gowther's new costume, though it definitely gives him a more feminine appearance. Expected Ardbeg to get closure, but wasn't expecting him to die so soon. Him saving Anne was a touching scene though. I wouldn't expect another Knight of Chaos to attack a fellow knight, but Ardbeg was basically surrendering so I suppose he would be considered a traitor. Really enjoyed this chapter, though it did seem kind of short.

Zorra_akuma

Reaction score
Country
United States
I got a wild theory

Ya know something I thought about is that in the new chapter Arthur visited Ardbeg right after his daughter was killed in the village attack. To me it seems like the only way Arthur could’ve just so happened to be there and know what happened is that he caused the attack himself with his chaos powers and killed his daughter and blamed the demons for it just to not only get Ardbeg to join him but to spread more of his anti-demon hate sentiments. Because there’s no other explanation on how Arthur just magically showed up there right after it happened and saying that stuff without it being a set up and him knowing about it and he’s wearing his cursed by light outfit meaning there’s no way zeldris sent the demons after that village cause he couldn’t have and demons don’t just randomly attack things they need leadership . Just throwing it out there to think about

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Lovely chapter. So great to have my favorite Sin (And overall character in the story) back. These pages were great!

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Demonspeed Gowther also won in the poll at the top of the page :p

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Alright, a Japanese dude managed to decipher what Diane says on a sketch, and the translation goes like this: Hey, you guys... have you seen my kids around here?
Yes, "kids" in plural.
That being said, I still don't think the kids we see on the page are Diane and King's.
Yeah, I highly doubt Nakaba would let the progeny of King and Diane look like that. At least I hope not. But this does basically confirm that none of their kids aren't going to be among the 4 Knights, which is lame.

Redworld96

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Yeah, I highly doubt Nakaba would let the progeny of King and Diane look like that. At least I hope not. But this does basically confirm that none of their kids aren't going to be among the 4 Knights, which is lame.
I mean, I have long assumed that there are very few % for none of their kids to be a KoA for other reasons, but objectively speaking I don't see anything in the announcement that confirms said suspicion :blink
In fact, it surprises me that after almost 2 years of pure secretism towards the identity and appearance of these kids, Nakaba will actually give us a context about them before the events of the sequel. It was indeed confirmed by him that they will appear on sequel anyway so I thought their debut would be there, and not actually on an event like this movie. It only makes me wonder what Nakaba wants to show us about them before their debut on the sequel.

Last edited:

Walkyrien

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Gowther's new outfit looks so cool and it shows him as a genderfluid doll. I mean, it's been like that since NNT but I'm glad they didn't erase that or made him wear any boring outfits. And their reputation in the current timeline as the "legendary" figures are well established that the hype feels new even though you knew them already. I'm still betting that lady in wedding dress on chap 32 is Diane in human form. Anyway, since it came from Gowther himself that the four horsemen are actually the ppl who will spread hope instead of chaos (mentioned in the past chapter), I think it's more believable now.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
@Demonspeed Gowther also won in the poll at the top of the page :p

Speaking of this, do you guys have new suggestions for the poll?

I got a wild theory

Ya know something I thought about is that in the new chapter Arthur visited Ardbeg right after his daughter was killed in the village attack. To me it seems like the only way Arthur could’ve just so happened to be there and know what happened is that he caused the attack himself with his chaos powers and killed his daughter and blamed the demons for it just to not only get Ardbeg to join him but to spread more of his anti-demon hate sentiments. Because there’s no other explanation on how Arthur just magically showed up there right after it happened and saying that stuff without it being a set up and him knowing about it and he’s wearing his cursed by light outfit meaning there’s no way zeldris sent the demons after that village cause he couldn’t have and demons don’t just randomly attack things they need leadership . Just throwing it out there to think about
Why would Arthur care this much about Ard though? His physical abilities and his Magic aren't very strong. Apparently he has been near this village for years too.

JellalF

Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
Speaking of this, do you guys have new suggestions for the poll?
What about will ardbeg actually die or not?
or
what will happen first, the next Sin introduction or the next KoA introduction?

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
What about will ardbeg actually die or not?
or
what will happen first, the next Sin introduction or the next KoA introduction?
That’s actually really good I hadn’t even considered the possibility that Percival might save him similar to how Elizabeth saved that Doctor

Jdmp53

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Well...now that he is dying..the spell should wear off and both the kids returning to normal...I don't know if nakaba will put some funny panels of naked Anne being conscious and angry about that when add is dying and theiy are in a serious situation.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
A lot expected Ard to die. I don't see why he would survive after these final moments but yes technically Percival should be able to heal him if he acts fast enough.

Well...now that he is dying..the spell should wear off and both the kids returning to normal...I don't know if nakaba will put some funny panels of naked Anne being conscious and angry about that when add is dying and theiy are in a serious situation.
Donny and Nasiens will probably come with Percival and Anne's clothes.

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
New entry on the blog: http://blog.livedoor.jp/suzukinakaba/archives/52214945.html

First picture:
Volume 4 is coming!!
Look forward to the Netflix movie Grudge of Edinburgh as well!!
Tristan will be in it of course, and that guy will as well!!

Second picture:
Hello, everyone, I am Hendrickson. Eh, you don't remember who I am? ...oh whatever, Volume 4 of 4KoA will be on sale on November 17th... I wonder if I will appear in the series too...

Last edited:

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
The pacing is alright or too slow now?

Ann Firestar

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
The pacing is alright or too slow now?
It’s a bit slower than original nnt, but I guess with Gowther appearing in the story it will speed up from here now