Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 262 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
And the volume 4 is out, here are the bonus pages.

TL:
Picture 2:
I've become an adult.♫
You're so cool.♥

Picture 4:
Title: Donny the informant (1)
Donny, were you in Liones when you trained under the Great Holy Knight Howzer?
I did go to Liones a few times... but I was in Dalmary nearby most of the time training, and my uncle came there on his spare time from his job at the castle.

Dalmary.... if I'm not wrong, that's the town with a lot of doctors.
That seems like a fun place to go!
Is it that fun?

Incidentally, the pharmacy institution that these doctors often visit is based in Liones. Believe it or not, its director used to be a Great Holy Knight of Liones.

Oooh...! A former Great Holy Knight and a pharmacy institution director!?
If only Nasiens would aim to become a Holy Knight too!

But he's quite an oddball himself.
An oddball...

Then that's fine!! Nasiens is also one!!!
Eh?
Outside: Poor him...
Dahahahahah!!!

The End

(By the way, this page uses the term seyaku-in, so here you go: https://www.japanese-wiki-corpus.org/history/Seyaku-in.html )

Volume 5 is scheduled to be released on January 17th.

Last edited:

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India

Chapter out
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And the volume 4 is out, here are the bonus pages.

TL:
Picture 2:
I've become an adult.♫
You're so cool.♥

Picture 4:
Title: Donny the informalt (1)
Donny, were you in Liones when you trained under the Great Holy Knight Howzer?
I did go to Liones a few times... but I was in Dalmary nearby most of the time training, and my uncle came there on his spare time from his job at the castle.

Dalmary.... if I'm not wrong, that's the town with a lot of doctors.
That seems like a fun place to go!
Is it that fun?

Incidentally, the pharmacy institution that these doctors often visit is based in Liones. Believe it or not, its director used to be a Great Holy Knight of Liones.

Oooh...! A former Great Holy Knight and a pharmacy institution director!?
If only Nasiens would aim to become a Holy Knight too!

But he's quite an oddball himself.
An oddball...

Then that's fine!! Nasiens is also one!!!
Eh?
Outside: Poor him...
Dahahahahah!!!

The End

Volume 5 is scheduled to be released on January 17th.
That ex great holy knight and pharmacy institution's director is most definitely Hendrickson

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Not very fearsome attackers :lmao.

Liked to see that display of power from Gowther.

Seems like this knight band is full of teenagers, all 16 like Percival's group probably(great armor designs). The girl got pierced by Tamdhu right? Did she regenerate?

Good chapter but I don't like the secrecy. I hope Gowther won't let them go like this without telling them who he is and more. Would be disappointing.

Also nice to see that Anne can read even Gowther's emotions. It does show that he has a "heart".

I wonder if that eight hooves horse is from the Purgatory?

Vortigern

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Finland
It seems like the mystery of the arrow that killed Talisker's fairy creature has finally been solved. I'm not sure how he can shoot arrows, but based on the dialogue between him and Gowther it was almost certainly Sin's doing. I guess if Sin is the knight with no fixed appearance then he might have just very quickly transformed into a human and then back into a fox.

I've been waiting for the first team of enemy knights to show up for a while now. The Sins had to face the Weird Fangs early on in their journey so it was only a matter of time until something similar would happen to Percival's group as well. Too bad only two of them actually look cool, perhaps because each one is going to get less individual focus. I'm a little confused about what happened to the woman. She got skewered by a javelin but then appears to be completely uninjured 3 pages later. Either she's got some really impressive healing magic or Nakaba made a mistake there. Frankly I'd prefer if she was dead, partly because that would make Gowther's attack more effective and partly because she looks horrible. I also would have preferred for the javelin guy to live so that Anne could have avenged Ardbeg, but I suppose her defeating at least one of the attackers serves pretty much the same purpose.

Will be interesting to see how things are going to proceed from here. It would make sense for Gowther to stay and protect the demons now that the village is no longer protected by the barrier, but at the same time he also knows that the Chaos Knights are targeting Percival who should be the bigger priority here. The knights mentioned that they have to catch up to Percival, which means they're coming after the group from the direction of Cant. If that's the case then the demons are definitely in danger and Gowther staying with them would also double as him slowing down the pursuing enemies, so I think that's probably what's going to happen here. It would be dramatic if the knights actually managed to defeat Gowther and slaughter the demons including Dolchomonte, but that would make them way too powerful for Percival and company to deal with at this point in time.

Also, I wonder if we're going to see Sylvan the weak little donkey somehow defeat the massive 8-legged monster horse.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It seems like the mystery of the arrow that killed Talisker's fairy creature has finally been solved. I'm not sure how he can shoot arrows, but based on the dialogue between him and Gowther it was almost certainly Sin's doing. I guess if Sin is the knight with no fixed appearance then he might have just very quickly transformed into a human and then back into a fox.

I've been waiting for the first team of enemy knights to show up for a while now. The Sins had to face the Weird Fangs early on in their journey so it was only a matter of time until something similar would happen to Percival's group as well. Too bad only two of them actually look cool, perhaps because each one is going to get less individual focus. I'm a little confused about what happened to the woman. She got skewered by a javelin but then appears to be completely uninjured 3 pages later. Either she's got some really impressive healing magic or Nakaba made a mistake there. Frankly I'd prefer if she was dead, partly because that would make Gowther's attack more effective and partly because she looks horrible. I also would have preferred for the javelin guy to live so that Anne could have avenged Ardbeg, but I suppose her defeating at least one of the attackers serves pretty much the same purpose.

Will be interesting to see how things are going to proceed from here. It would make sense for Gowther to stay and protect the demons now that the village is no longer protected by the barrier, but at the same time he also knows that the Chaos Knights are targeting Percival who should be the bigger priority here. The knights mentioned that they have to catch up to Percival, which means they're coming after the group from the direction of Cant. If that's the case then the demons are definitely in danger and Gowther staying with them would also double as him slowing down the pursuing enemies, so I think that's probably what's going to happen here. It would be dramatic if the knights actually managed to defeat Gowther and slaughter the demons including Dolchomonte, but that would make them way too powerful for Percival and company to deal with at this point in time.

Also, I wonder if we're going to see Sylvan the weak little donkey somehow defeat the massive 8-legged monster horse.
The barrier can probably be fixed. Don't see how these guys could be a threat to Gowther. One of them will probably use a Magic to reach Percival's team without going there. Teleportation? Flight etc.

JellalF

Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
For real, how in the world was the girl that got pierced just like ardbeg just fine 2 panels later.
I don't know what was more sad, seeing anne crying or seeing the dog next to ardbeg's grave.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It looks like Anne will keep the Chaos Staff? Do we even know its powers?

For real, how in the world was the girl that got pierced just like ardbeg just fine 2 panels later.
I don't know what was more sad, seeing anne crying or seeing the dog next to ardbeg's grave.
Regeneration probably.

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
That was quite the nice chapter. It was cool to see Gowther get serious, and Fiddich seem somewhat imposing, or at least knew what he was talking about. Was interesting Anne could tell Gowther was lying, would have assumed his artificial nature would have made a difference. This group of knights look interesting, hope they won't end up being one and done.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Gowther is God damn op in the sequel

JellalF

Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
It looks like Anne will keep the Chaos Staff? Do we even know its powers?

Regeneration probably.
I don't think we ever saw anyone that isnt demon or goddess regenerate besides ban.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
It would be a good idea for Gowther to encompany the group to Liones, acting as a protector, because clearly even low level Chaos knights can handle the group, but if Gowther was with them then I don't see anyone but Merlin or Arthur being a threat.

It's nice to see Gowther, definitely loved his introduction here and powers. Would love for every sin and key characters from 7DS to get a similar introduction (e.g Mael; Elizabeth, Elaine, etc.)

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It would be a good idea for Gowther to encompany the group to Liones, acting as a protector, because clearly even low level Chaos knights can handle the group, but if Gowther was with them then I don't see anyone but Merlin or Arthur being a threat.

It's nice to see Gowther, definitely loved his introduction here and powers. Would love for every sin and key characters from 7DS to get a similar introduction (e.g Mael; Elizabeth, Elaine, etc.)
Your posts have been a lot more positive lately :amuse .

I don't think we ever saw anyone that isnt demon or goddess regenerate besides ban.
Arthur must have given them some Chaos powers. Doesn't Percival count? Druids are also Humans.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Gowther is God damn op in the sequel
Gowther has always been OP. He was just frequently held back in NNT because his powers break the series and render nearly every threat pointless.

Fun chapter! Again, probably because a character I like is in it. I do agree that the lady should've been left dead to properly demonstrate the effectiveness of Gowther's attack.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
I mean gowther can now like analyse the brainwaves of the opponents from their mere weapons and get intel and info about them 😭 that shits crazy, not to mention now he can easily manifest the memories of people into an material illusion like he did to Ardbeg's daughter. Idk why this current skillset of gowther seems tiers above his nnt self 💀😭🤯
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Probably the sins are training and getting stronger now than before because of the entire thing with Arthur and Camelot and it's knights
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Don't just think the sins but Zeldris and Mael are probably training and getting stronger as well since Arthur is pretty much against every race that is not human

One4All

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Love seeing Gowther!I didn't feel attached to this new group except Anne as of the moment. Kinda wishing for the Sins to appear sooner to get me excited reading this manga. But it also worries me because the author might nerf the Sins to hype the current roster of MCs and the enemies. Though I understand if the Sins' casual appearance in the future might overshadow Percival and the others. The homing attack is similar to what happened to Gil attacking Mel. So sad for Ard,hope Anne avenge him.

I have a question,in this 40 chapters,do you think the sins were already surpassed in PL by any of the characters in the sequel bar Arthur??

Jdmp53

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
There was also the instance in beginning few chps where the arrows perci fired would wander off....i wonder if it's also related to sin since he was stalking him around that time...does sin have some splc power that is connected to projectiles? 🤔

haha..isn't that too much to ask..