Oh I like Lambu's format.
Troublemaker: No, I don't agree with a single townie getting to choose when there's got to be a double lynch.
However, I could rather see it being a single-use unlock for
Masons, like when there are 2 or more + Recruiter, than getting them one of the conventional protection/investigation roles.
Energy Drink Promoter: No, just put two of the same role in the setup instead of recharging one player?
Nurse:
No, Bodyguard's buff was precisely to cover the daytime protection needs, and RNG is bad.
Helpful/Unhelpful Maid: No, there are only a couple of roles that actually benefit from getting from P3 to P2, otherwise it would mostly mean a 50% chance to fail. Sanities also mean you can't choose to help someone or hinder them, you just do either at random.
Confused Guide: No, the idea of a mafia getting his kill redirected on a teammate is awful and broken, and the idea that anything could get redirected makes every result unreliable.
Old Cat Lady: Neutral, not sure if it's stronger or weaker than a Spy, honestly.
Notary, Mafia Notary: No, I can see these getting awfully out of hand and making it less fun for everyone involved.
Greedy Notary: No, fairly sure it's mathematically impossible for him to win if he has to see FIVE townies get lynched
plus one for every lynched mafia... all while staying alive?
B(r)ought Judge: No, just no lol
Mason Guardian, Mason Inspector, Mason Snitch: No, the very point of Mason-recruiting someone is to confirm them
at the expense of their role. Giving them a new, easily better role goes against that.
TP Werewolf: Neutral for how it is now, I agree with Lambu that it's an interesting idea but would need some adjusting.
Townie Werewolf: No, feels like it should be a threat to get rid of rather than a potential asset for town to destroy the mafia with.
Samurai: Yes, nothing against it.
Robber: Yes, feels like it would fit nicely in a semi-vanilla game
Police Officer: No, being able to protect
three people at once is insane, one would be the maximum amount I'd be okay with... and there's Bodyguard for that.
Big Bang Bomb: No, being able to kill
three people at once is also insane.
Forgemaster: No, it's not very interesting gameplay in its current versbut I think something could come out of TPs that raise the dead. Not sure I'd like to see a lot of TP roles in the list, though...
PGO update: Neutral, but leaning more towards a no than a yes. The PGO knowing if he's already killed someone would change a fair bit.
Lovers update: No, the idea is that they already have their roles.
Burden and Assassin updates: Already being discussed.
+ Thought of the Day +
Brevity is a virtue.