Shounen Nisekoi by Naoshi Komi

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Onoderas reaction made this an epic chapter. :D
The comedy was good too.

Yet another mistery... =/
 

TXC

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
930
Reaction score
188
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

I actually think it was one of the best ones. But that's just me for what I can see here.

We got the plot moving in a comedy chapter how can that be bad?

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

http://goodereader.com/blog/interviews/interview-kevin-hamric-talks-about-viz-digital-manga/

Is it your plan to have all books be day and date digital?
Yes, we made that conscious decision that we wanted to do day and date print and digital. Sometimes we do releases digital-only where we don’t have the book rights, as with Nisekoi. The demand for that was so high, we are going back to negotiate the print rights.
We are experimenting a little bit to see what happens. But for the most part, I’d say 99 percent are day and date with print and digital where we have both rights.
 

Maxy Barnard

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 15, 2006
Messages
3,233
Reaction score
1,618
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Oh geez, they've finally realised people want it in print! ABOUT DAMN TIME. That just leaves Cross Manage and *pfft* Takamagahara.

i'm actually super excited about this.
 

MBVC

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
164
Gender
Male
Country
Bouvet Island
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

It's a popular character type, the innocent dark-haired Japanese beauty. Onodera basically ticks a hugely popular box for Japanese audiences. Conversely Chitoge seems to do well in the west because of her more western design sensibilities. and then poor Marika gets no love at all, comparatively, from either side
From my point of view, I think Chitoge = Nishino, Onodera = Toujou, Tsugumi = prob Kitaoji and finally Tachibana = gold digger Hashimoto; these characters are from Ichigo 100%. The only big different is that Raku >>>>Junpei without any doubt!
 

Quenser

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
37
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Chapter 64 is out.

The girls all look amazing, but Tsugumi and Onodera :heartsare the best Shrine Maidens , period.

And I have to admit, Raku is both lucky and unlucky at the same time. :D And Shuu's & Ruri interactions are priceless. :XD
 
Last edited:

Maxy Barnard

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 15, 2006
Messages
3,233
Reaction score
1,618
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

OH SHIT BIRD POO ON THE FACE! KOI NO KAMISAMA REFERENCE. Oh man, this is just the funniest chapter. Ridiculous
 

MBVC

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
164
Gender
Male
Country
Bouvet Island
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Does the author really want to increase # of Onodera's fans?
 

Maxy Barnard

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 15, 2006
Messages
3,233
Reaction score
1,618
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

It's not like he has to even try.

But wow... Everything this chapter... So perfect. I mean I'm mad into Naoshi's facial expressions, but this is new level stuff.
 

Quenser

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
37
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

:hearts ONODERA :hearts :hearts TSUGUMI :hearts

...

Sorry, just had to. Seriously , if I were in Raku's place I would have surrendered to those two without much resistance.

But wow... Everything this chapter... So perfect. I mean I'm mad into Naoshi's facial expressions, but this is new level stuff.
Exactly. It's one of the main reasons why I like Nisekoi - even if Komi Naoshi uses well-known cliches and stereotypes , the way he portrays them makes me pay much less attention to how many times I've already seen similar developments in other mangas.
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Raku's situation was hard to resist, the temptations the girls gave him is too much too handle :XD


Does the author really want to increase # of Onodera's fans?
I think so. After the Author choose Onodera for that Ecchi Drunk Scene. :verily
Maybe increasing the fans of Onodera is a must.
The Author will be tested on how to handle Onodera's character despite the fact that there's a very big possibility that Chitoge will be the one for Raku.
A much popular love rival character for Chitoge.
Chitoge's character will also be tested.
How can Chitoge stand out against Onodera, the more popular and currently the girl that Raku likes?
I think that's what the Author and his Editor wanted to happen.
That's a good rivalry for me.
Though sorry that I'm kind of disregarding Tsugumi and Tachibana, though it's obvious that they are not a match for Chitoge and Onodera.

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

I also think that a third party character for the Shu-Miyamoto Love Team will be good, either it's a girl or a boy
 
Last edited:

Maxy Barnard

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 15, 2006
Messages
3,233
Reaction score
1,618
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

I think more male characters would probably just help the manga out in general, whether in the shu-ruri area, in the harem itself, or just plain as set dressing. need some xy up in this stuff
 

MBVC

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
164
Gender
Male
Country
Bouvet Island
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

If Onodera turns out to be Raku's sister, then we have the problem solves itself. However, this is just too cruel for Raku if it were true.
 

Beatrice

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2013
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
1,425
Age
35
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Still believing Tsugumi is the true promised one, not saying Raku ends up with her though despite that she's my favourite.

I think more male characters would probably just help the manga out in general
Definitely one way for Raku to realize his feelings for Chitoge IMO would be a rival.
 
Last edited:

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Just a question to the people who loves Nisekoi ^^
Do you think we will see the chance of getting an anime adaption soon?
The material seems to be enough..I think? And I am really starting to wonder when this manga will end too.
Not that I don't enjoy it, every chapter is so much fun :lmao
 

Beatrice

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2013
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
1,425
Age
35
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Well IIRC Nisekoi is doing far better than Medaka in terms of popularity, it has a good chance of getting an Adaption of course, noone can predict when.
 

MBVC

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
164
Gender
Male
Country
Bouvet Island
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

I hope we have an anime soon, I can't really wait for the adaption of ch40, it's simply the best so far in the series.
 

Beatrice

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2013
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
1,425
Age
35
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Well well, seems like the US prefer Chitoge and Japan Onodera.
Still, not that much of a difference to the japanese one.
 
Top