Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi
Onoderas reaction made this an epic chapter.
The comedy was good too.
Yet another mistery... =/
Onoderas reaction made this an epic chapter.

The comedy was good too.
Yet another mistery... =/

From my point of view, I think Chitoge = Nishino, Onodera = Toujou, Tsugumi = prob Kitaoji and finally Tachibana = gold digger Hashimoto; these characters are from Ichigo 100%. The only big different is that Raku >>>>Junpei without any doubt!It's a popular character type, the innocent dark-haired Japanese beauty. Onodera basically ticks a hugely popular box for Japanese audiences. Conversely Chitoge seems to do well in the west because of her more western design sensibilities. and then poor Marika gets no love at all, comparatively, from either side
are the best Shrine Maidens , period.
And Shuu's & Ruri interactions are priceless. 
ONODERA
TSUGUMI 
Exactly. It's one of the main reasons why I like Nisekoi - even if Komi Naoshi uses well-known cliches and stereotypes , the way he portrays them makes me pay much less attention to how many times I've already seen similar developments in other mangas.But wow... Everything this chapter... So perfect. I mean I'm mad into Naoshi's facial expressions, but this is new level stuff.

I think so. After the Author choose Onodera for that Ecchi Drunk Scene.Does the author really want to increase # of Onodera's fans?
Definitely one way for Raku to realize his feelings for Chitoge IMO would be a rival.I think more male characters would probably just help the manga out in general
Speaking of Ruri. Dat height difference compared to everyone else....I also think that a third party character for the Shu-Miyamoto Love Team will be good, either it's a girl or a boy
